Can Anyone Please Provide a Classic Template Build How-To?

Hey guys.....so yeah... you convinced me to play. As we speak i'm finishing the last 2 points in resist to have my old school 7x Tank Mage built....and a handful of people on the forum have been a huge help in providing me some things to get started so easily...

With that said...can someone provide me a skill-build guide? As in... I remembered how to build a tank and macro healing/anatomy, etc., to make this first 7x pretty quick... BUT I forget a LOT of the 'fast build' techniques.... AKA:

Magic is Mind Blast to like 75 and Mana Vampire to GM as well as for GM Resist.

What items from Example: 40 Black Smith Skill until 60. Plate Legs from 60 to 70. Plate Chest from 70-90. Etc. to make a GM crafter/fisher/provoker in a decently short amount of time?

This would be a ton of help because I want to build 3 more additional characters:

Provoker Archer (This is popular here and pretty sweet way to farm.)

Crafter - Alchemist / Poison / Blacksmith / Tailor / Arrows (carpentry lol) etc.

Thief - (Can someone provide more information about thieve building here? It seems like I have seen/heard that thief template characters can do a lot here in regards to making money or something?) Hiding / Stealing / Snooping / What else?

Any help on a layout of skill building as i'm asking would be a ton of help. It's been 10 years everyone...I just don't remember all of the ways to fast-build anymore lol.