WTB Buying the light of lord British

☺2$hÆ☺

Novice
if you don't know where to start... when's the next time Lord British himself will make another appearance? 100k is a joke, can't beleive these these homeless noobs are selling these for such a pety amount. Why don't you buy mine for 10 mil because thats how much they will be worth in a few years :)

☺2$hÆ☺

Novice
i'll tell you why, people like me buy these items from people for such cheap amounts, I BUY THEM ALL, then I control the market on pricing, ya here me?

☺2$hÆ☺

Novice
100k is an insult to thy Lord British - beith sale to thy torch for 100k shall strike sword upon ass and rain upon thee a world full of regret and hatred. - ok im done! good luck to all :) (sell those things for mils !!@!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
100k is an insult to thy Lord British - beith sale to thy torch for 100k shall strike sword upon ass and rain upon thee a world full of regret and hatred. - ok im done! good luck to all :) (sell those things for mils !!@!

LOL i'll sell u both of mine for 500k since you think they are rare lmfao

No way! 20 milz?! Shoot, I'll sell 2 for 1.5 mils each......Wait better yet, I'll trade my 2 for 20 taming SS, the taming 105, 110, 115, and 120 PS, and 1 million goldz HA! 20 million goldses.....