WTT Buying: Starter House

Duskwren

Neophyte
I'm looking for a home base for myself and some friends to operate out of. My budget is 200k currently.

What I would like:
*Water access is nice.
*Nearby mining and logging would be extra great.
*Would really like a custom pad large enough to be a 3 story.
*It can be very remote, or it can be a short jog from a landmark. I can appreciate the perks of both and either.

What I don't want:
*I do not want griefer neighbors. I well understand the Felucan code, but my visiting friends and I are roleplayers. I'd rather spend my time enjoying the game than fooling around in PvP pissing contests. (Unless 'enjoying the game' for the day involves planned PvP pissing contests.)

*Omgwtf spawn of newb ownage. A little spawn is cool. Even convenient if you can farm a little bit right outside your door. Reapers and deadly poison serpents left and right could be problematic though.

*A vendor house. I plan on precisely zero vendors. Plenty of great malls already out there.

*I'd like to avoid island houses. They're amazing, but for my intents and purposes, being able to run to the house, from a public moongate is more new character friendly.

I can be reached on Discord @Duskwren#6921

MadNezz

Master
I have a 3 story with all the things you want and none of the things you dont for 500k. I will lower to 400k, but thats about as low as I can go atm.

Attachments

• 15x105sale.jpg
    15x105sale.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 13

mutaxlock66

Apprentice
if Mad agrees. I will sell you my Dagger Island small tower beside the Honesty shrine for 175k and I buy that for 400k. It's a prebuilt house and safe. Res shrine nearby and dungeon nearby.