WTB Buying great stat nightmare!

Livid

Expert
Looking to buy a nightmare with great/near perfect (doubt I'll find a perfect) stats. Post if you have one for sale and what the stats are and which type of mare it is and what price you're looking to get, not afraid to pay well!

Messremb

Grandmaster
how close to perfect are you looking to get?

I have a great long mane mare for 60k
522 hits, 525 str (perfect), 108 int

great mare and a great price if you ask me. I'm mostly just cleaning out my stables. :)

I have a few others but this guy is the best I got right now, other than my personal mare.

I will let you offer on my mare, but I'm telling you up front, I'm not likely to sell
Pure
518 hit, 524 str, 125 int

Livid

Expert
I really don't know what it should be worth. Let me know what you'd be willing to take for it and we'll go from there.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Damn Mess that is a good price, great stats on that mare.

And HitGirl that is probably one of only a few pures better than the one I just tamed. Sick mare, and 7X? Good lord what kinda price would a mare like that fetch?

On topic I am practically giving away a bunch of mediocre mares, so if you wanted to scoop a pair for 20k total I'm your guy!

Livid

Expert
Yeah I've got one so far. But I want to run 2. Still trying to find one, with over 520 str/int and good hp.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk