WTB buying armor+ more...

Buying Bulk INDESTRUCTIBLE/INVULNERABLE armor

ONLY INDESTRUCTIBLE/INVULNERABLE nothing under that level wanted.

Going rates ill pay
that ive been paying off vendors in yew/britian/minoc/trinsic/moonglow/skarabrae...
IM NOT FORCING YOU TO SELL TO ME

leather armor :

• gloves-500
  • gorget-500
  • tunic/bustier ( female + male ) 700-1k
  • pants/skirt ( male + female ) 700-1k
  • arms-500
platemail :

• gloves 800
  • gorget 600
  • tunic/bustier ( female + male ) 800-1k
  • pants/skirt ( male + female ) 800-1k
  • arms-800
bone:

• gloves 300
  • gorget 300
  • tunic/bustier ( female + male ) 500-700
  • pants/skirt ( male + female ) 500-700
  • arms-300

BONE Orc Helms ( invul/indestruc ) or just invul 500- 1k each

pm me info......

also looking for

• Bulk rune storage container! preferably empty

• Black Orc Masks

BTW i check all major armor vendors every hour daily...(normally after i clear out vespers regs) i pretty much know the *server vendor player market* over the forum player market... YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO SELL...hoard it on... read it dont like it move the fuck on...

Last edited by a moderator:
depnds what you have.. ive been buying most pieces at 500-1000 per off all the vendors in yew/moonglow/trinsic/minoc
really depends if it is leather..... metal... ill pay 500-1k per leather piece and around 700-1.5k per metal.. ( prefer as many at one time as possible )
can work with the seller of course. but i dont also plan to buy 1 piece at a time :p

well i but all the player vendors at yew/moonglow/trinisc// ALMOST all vendor selling the armor sell from 500-1k never seen ANY sell for more than 1.5k..most armor at 2k sits there for months. seeing most people are selling invul suit sets for 5k-10k a set before that armor nerf it was 20k.. so you must be a hoarder

i go to every player vendor in trinsic/moonglow/yew/brit/minioc daily.. and buy most out...
( assuming you run a salesmen who sells everything at the going rate and over on everything and wonders why nothing sells )

never have i seen a piece sell when on a vendor for over 1k a piece that wasn't a perfect piece unless ( in a set )

gm barbed leather suits sell for 1k 3k gold. i got 5 chests full of gm armor made by @tjchats lolz...... 90% of vendors sell full invul sets for 5k-10k ( depends on amount bought at time if you only buy 1 set of course 10k....i buy bulk... not 5 peices ) i've gotten quite a bit so far since posted..ive got 9 chests half way filled.... my pm sellers and ( over half the shards vendors ) (( its funny how even some have the pieces for even less ))

not 1 invul suit has sold for 20k since the armor drop patch. unless they were player crafted and/or slayer.

and you can find the perfect bone sitting at the bank QUITE often t mapers never keep bone........ i mean.. ive collected most my bone from the bank itself......

I EVEN FIND VANQS for quest from as low as 2.5k ( pickaxe)......its easy if you dont sit on your ass here....

BTW i check all major armor vendors every hour daily...(normally after i clear out vespers regs) i pretty much know the *server vendor player market* over the forum troll player market... YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO SELL...hoard it on... read dont like it move the fuck on...

i roughly spend around 300k-500k a day on armor,weapons from both crafters,vendors I spend gold and KEEP a constant flow of gold to that person.. MY clients are always happy.... and i make easy trade arrangements to keep it on a easier flow.

Boomclack

Apprentice
gm barbed leather suits sell for 1k 3k gold. i got 5 chests full of gm armor made by @tjchats lolz...... 90% of vendors sell full invul sets for 5k-10k ( depends on amount bought at time if you only buy 1 set of course 10k....i buy bulk... not 5 peices ) i've gotten quite a bit so far since posted..ive got 9 chests half way filled.... my pm sellers and ( over half the shards vendors ) (( its funny how even some have the pieces for even less ))

not 1 invul suit has sold for 20k since the armor drop patch. unless they were player crafted and/or slayer.

and you can find the perfect bone sitting at the bank QUITE often t mapers never keep bone........ i mean.. ive collected most my bone from the bank itself......

I EVEN FIND VANQS for quest from as low as 2.5k ( pickaxe)......its easy if you dont sit on your ass here....

BTW i check all major armor vendors every hour daily...(normally after i clear out vespers regs) i pretty much know the *server vendor player market* over the forum troll player market... YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO SELL...hoard it on... read dont like it move the fuck on...

i roughly spend around 300k-500k a day on armor,weapons from both crafters,vendors I spend gold and KEEP a constant flow of gold to that person.. MY clients are always happy.... and i make easy trade arrangements to keep it on a easier flow.
How do you make that gold to spend it, please pm

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk