WTB BUYING A RUNE TO THIS MACRO SPOT

Bapes

Adept

Speaking of your rune library, why are you gating to the top of the other building? Today I wanted to go use your library and I went specifically to brit to grab your gate and I ended up on the roof unable to get off :p

Not a big deal or anything, just wondering why that is. :)

halygon

Grandmaster
Speaking of your rune library, why are you gating to the top of the other building? Today I wanted to go use your library and I went specifically to brit to grab your gate and I ended up on the roof unable to get off :p

Not a big deal or anything, just wondering why that is. :)
The top of the building (top floor) is in guard zone and gives safe shopping for the vendors.

The bottom of the building (or the ground floor) gives access to the rune library.

The gater gates to both.. Just pay attention to where is is saying the gate goes to.

Bapes

Adept
The top of the building (top floor) is in guard zone and gives safe shopping for the vendors.

The bottom of the building (or the ground floor) gives access to the rune library.

The gater gates to both.. Just pay attention to where is is saying the gate goes to.

ahhh... I see now. Guard zone shopping vs access to the house. Two different gates.

Da Witch Dr

Master
Ah, you're right. I'll need to add that spot from my personal runebooks into the public ones. Sorry for the trouble.
Halygon... Do you still have this rune marked in your personal Runebooks? If so.. PM me and we can talk price if you would like.

This Magic Resist is killer to raise = )