Buying 100/100 locked box

DingDong

Master
You only need 1 box. Pick it -- > lock it and from beginning again.
2 or 3 boxes tbh, 1 made by a tinker with 50 tinkskill, 1 made by a 75 in tink skill and one gm tinkermade.
At 50 lockpick start with the box made with 50 tink, when skillgains slow, start with the higher level chest and finally go for gm made box til 95.

Dellan

Grandmaster
You need just two versions - one made by 50, one by gm. Pick the 50 till 76 skill, then use gm. I can make you gm boxes if you want, 50 you must make yourself.

Btw
Real pros pick 8 boxes at once :D

Kamar

Neophyte
You need just two versions - one made by 50, one by gm. Pick the 50 till 76 skill, then use gm. I can make you gm boxes if you want, 50 you must make yourself.

Btw
Real pros pick 8 boxes at once :D
Yea I got to 79 before a pk killed me and stole my only GM box.
Where/when can I meet you to buy a box off you? Also I bought a crafted chest outside of Yew and it says I don't know how to open it. Does higher than 100 tinkering/carpentry make locks harder? And if so has anyone tried using that from 95 and beyond?

Dellan

Grandmaster
Gimme some time so I can make it home, then I'll supply you with your boxy needs. When it says you don't know how to manipulate lock, it means it's harder than your skill level allows. Which means it probably is made by someone higher than gm tinker. Oh shit... Reminds me I gone up to 105 on my tinker, hopefully it won't be a problem, if yes, I'll give you my old training set (and pray I don't need to train lp anymore)

Dellan

Grandmaster
Drat, my internet is down.. Doesn't look good, don't get your hopes up :( If you need it super fast, ask around brit craft area, there's bound to be someone with gm tinkering there.