S/B 3.8 (150k per dono)
B/O 4.5 (180k per dono)
100k increments
auction ends 24 hours after last bid
all bids must be posted.

dono accepted at 160k per

Messremb

Grandmaster
Don't worry, nobody with half a brain is selling one for 3.2 mill. I think you are selling yours too cheap with a 3.75 b/o.

some people are just too poor to know a good deal.

Messremb

Grandmaster
bump,

due to revert the change was undone, and haven't been able to get a hold of him. still for sale.

noobs705

Grandmaster
I can say anything below cost to buy brand new is a deal on butlers. These are amazing and would likely be the very last item I ever sold. I was not sure if I wanted a butler before but now I can say they are worth every penny. Gl with sale I wouldn't move from 3.8 sb

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I can say anything below cost to buy brand new is a deal on butlers. These are amazing and would likely be the very last item I ever sold. I was not sure if I wanted a butler before but now I can say they are worth every penny. Gl with sale I wouldn't move from 3.8 sb

agree, and i must say wether you pvp or pvm it doesnt matter butler was the most amazing purchase i ever bought!

Messremb

Grandmaster
I don't plan on letting it go any cheaper. the only reason i'm selling is that I usually ran as a solo pvper/pk and the current environment on uof has no room for that, so my butler is just cleaning my small shrine house. :p