Butler Restocking

Would be a very very nice quality of life enhancement to make it so that you are able to restock the butler from pots inside of a bag. It sucks having to drag all the pots you have looted into an empty keg then use that to restock the butler. Seems like a simple enough change, and don't see what would make this much different than the current system other than being easier on the players who have spent the money to purchase one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also very much appreciate @Adam and @Shane for putting these in. They have helped make many people's playing experience much more fun. I highly recommend owning one of these if you do not already.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Sadly we've tried pushing this suggestion a lot. I have no idea why they don't finally fix this already.

Their excuse was "because it would encourage dry looting".

What terrible reasoning. Please make this change and add a spare profile.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Cack

Grandmaster
Sadly we've tried pushing this suggestion a lot. I have no idea why they don't finally fix this already.

Their excuse was "because it would encourage dry looting".

What terrible reasoning. Please make this change and add a spare profile.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Ya'll have a strange definition of dry looting....

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Also, make all butlers like this, please:

MRBELVEDERETITLE.JPG

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Id love to be able to put single potions back on my butler i may even bother to loot myself and others then

halygon

Grandmaster
So we actually had some good conversations about butlers in staff chat just the other day. I wouldn't count out the possibility of updates being made - let's just see where the dev staff runs with it.