Bugged Carpentry?

diglet

Novice
Since being GM I have gone through over 12k boards on quarter staves and I have yet to see a Slayer Staff.
I was thinking maybe it is not implemented on this server but then I found a few on someones vendor for sale. So I know at some point people were crafting them here.

Anyone else running into this issue? The response I got from GMs was either they didn't know, or needed to forward the issue to Alan who said to me he has been hella busy preparing the expansion. So I figured I would check here with fellow carpenters. I took this skill for slayer q-staves and I would hate to have wasted all this gold / time.

Oh yeah, merry xmas.

enerwil

Neophyte
I think the only place where you have chance to craft slayer weapons is that Britain crafting area

diglet

Novice
I think the only place where you have chance to craft slayer weapons is that Britain crafting area
Yeah that is the only place I make them. I have pumped out tons of slayer bows and weapons with smithing and fletching, but not a single one through carp.

Blur

Novice
Since being GM I have gone through over 12k boards on quarter staves and I have yet to see a Slayer Staff.
I was thinking maybe it is not implemented on this server but then I found a few on someones vendor for sale. So I know at some point people were crafting them here.

Anyone else running into this issue? The response I got from GMs was either they didn't know, or needed to forward the issue to Alan who said to me he has been hella busy preparing the expansion. So I figured I would check here with fellow carpenters. I took this skill for slayer q-staves and I would hate to have wasted all this gold / time.

Oh yeah, merry xmas.

What's the word @Alan @Shane @Carl ?

Khaladon

Master
Would be good to get a clarification on this. Seems weird they wouldnt allow them to be crafted.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

diglet

Novice
I make them all the time. Make sure you are standing in the crafting area and not one of the spots that is "outside".

@Blaine the Gypsy I am in the crafting area. I can easily switch to Fletching and pump out several Slayer Bows. The same thing should apply to staves and does not. I have gone through over 30k boards so far, not a single slayer staff.