BS BOD Reward Guide

halygon

Grandmaster
OMG.. i had no idea this tool existed. lol - i've been building and tweaking my own .xls sheet for months now. wow... just wow.
Yeah, I did the same thing. I had an elaborate spreadsheet for tailoring and one for BS. Then I tried this, and it seems to work pretty good, although it runs a bit slow.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i've not bothered with tailoring as i'm sitll learning it in general. but my BS one rocks. will look at this though

halygon

Grandmaster
i've not bothered with tailoring as i'm sitll learning it in general. but my BS one rocks. will look at this though
hah. just remember this the next time you feel like being friendly with those beautiful runic hammer charges of yours.

Bromista

Grandmaster
with large bods do you need to fill it with the corresponding smaller bods?
Yes. The only exception being you can use an exceptional deed when an LBOD calls for normal.

For example if you have a 20 normal valorite LBOD in platemail you could use 20 exceptional val plate pieces to fill it.

You wouldn't do it though because the smalls would be too valuable to use and are better saved to fill the exceptional LBOD. The exc deed has a MUCH more valuable reward.

Reason I added that bit was to illustrate that you should always check to make sure the deeds you are filling are being put to their best possible use.