Broken Ship Upgrades

Superb Sails:
This upgrade is not working as intended. When issuing the command “Full Speed Ahead” the Tillerman replies “Aye Aye. Warp 10 engaged” but no speed boost is actually given. I’ve tested this by timing multiple trials of runs along a known distance in both Helm mode and standard ship commands. It should also be noted that while controlling the helm (mouse mode) the tillerman does not respond to “Full Speed Ahead”, this seems broken.

Crows Nest:
The upgrade does indeed raise your ship radius in the stat gump but this has no real effect on the distance ships are seen using “Scan the Horizons”. Currently a Lvl 10 large dragon with crows nest upgrade (100 +75 ship radius) spots ships no further than a non-upgraded lvl 1 small ship (+/- 50 ship radius) .

There is no real way to test the Fishing Trawler, but it would be nice if this was looked at as well to make sure it is indeed working as intended.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Superb Sails:
This upgrade is not working as intended. When issuing the command “Full Speed Ahead” the Tillerman replies “Aye Aye. Warp 10 engaged” but no speed boost is actually given. I’ve tested this by timing multiple trials of runs along a known distance in both Helm mode and standard ship commands. It should also be noted that while controlling the helm (mouse mode) the tillerman does not respond to “Full Speed Ahead”, this seems broken.

Crows Nest:
The upgrade does indeed raise your ship radius in the stat gump but this has no real effect on the distance ships are seen using “Scan the Horizons”. Currently a Lvl 10 large dragon with crows nest upgrade (100 +75 ship radius) spots ships no further than a non-upgraded lvl 1 small ship (+/- 50 ship radius) .

There is no real way to test the Fishing Trawler, but it would be nice if this was looked at as well to make sure it is indeed working as intended.

Sails where working as intended about a week ago . i tested it with 2 ships and was a massive speed boost is it broken again?

i was wondering the same about the trawler myself i mean tbh i get more items without it.

Also the pool's spawn seem to have been nerfed over the last cpl days ive only been pulling 3 deeps up per spawn instead of 5 and they have gone from mildly challanging to kinda easy mode. ( ingots are bad enuff to get as it is nerfing the deep elle spawn just makes it even worse)

Sails where working as intended about a week ago . i tested it with 2 ships and was a massive speed boost is it broken again?

i was wondering the same about the trawler myself i mean tbh i get more items without it.

Also the pool's spawn seem to have been nerfed over the last cpl days ive only been pulling 3 deeps up per spawn instead of 5 and they have gone from mildly challanging to kinda easy mode. ( ingots are bad enuff to get as it is nerfing the deep elle spawn just makes it even worse)

Hmm I'm not sure. Tested sails last night and nothing. Had two boats side by side and also did some time trials. I wonder if something as simple as boat paint, or other upgrades bugs it out.. I'll test more tonight.

Not sure about wp nerf. Seems random on the spawns, sometimes very few deeps sometimes many. Did one last night and had a few groups of 5.

hubcap

Grandmaster
be cool if the trawler would allow one to fish on the move.
Similar to drag-netting.

I havent noticed any more loot than without it tbh...