WTS Brittanian Ship

Bromista

Grandmaster
Selling ransoming this awful thing, here read all about it https://www.uoforum.com/threads/britain-galleon-ship-raffle.107742/

JK, thread is scant on info. What you really need to read is right here:

1564c99837.png

Shared that screen to naval-sailing disco channel

5f6def7d3a.png

(actual elapsed time was about 40 minutes, and late on a Wednesday night)

This boat is not leveled, nor does it have any dyes of any kind. But it has a neat-looking damaged graphic when health is below 20%! Dope!

Cost to create a brit galleon when they goes live: unknown

If RiS butt pirates want any part of this, and let's face it we all know you do, have captain neckbeard hit me up and extend an olive branch.

Otherwise please god give me some lowball offers and/or encouragement to trash barrel this thing. Forums are pretty dead but I still fully expect the comments to be the wild fucking west and you shitlords better not disappoint.

The future of brit galleons is in my hands for the moment. Yikes.

Xero

Grandmaster
I guess it’s hard to handle. I would be scared it will leave my screen and fell off the table.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Same boat model in your pack/bank

Can post screen later but yeah it fits on one screen nicely even with my zoomed in razor settings

You can see the picture of what it looks like damaged on stratics. Tattered sails and holes in the hull.

Navigating the fire on board is an absolute breeze and a definite advantage over smaller ships.

Bromista

Grandmaster
TRIGGER WARNING: gonna throw out some really rough numbers here that might will offend some ppl

Traditionally speaking, big ticket raffle items that have hit figures such as 200m+ have been the kind of items that have sold and valued at a wide range, but I'm gonna be conservative and work with the range of 30-50 mil.

30m was sunk in the boat raffle. Using the median value of aforementioned rough figures, that comes out to a value of like 4m-ish. Far and away this boat holds the lowest intrinsic value of any raffle items relative to the value of tix sold. This is hard to argue with.

See also: 4m is pocket change fucking lol

Galleons cost upwards of 2m to craft right now, and the neckbeards have total control of sea content. You guys saw the dumb shit they tried to pull with white skulls, didn't you? How much do you think they will upcharge ancient anchors once the recipes drop? 2m per? 3m per? They shit on every whirlpool there is and will ever be because of massive growth/people joining for protection, and those little ducklings by god they do need protected.

Shane hinted at adding a high cost item to gold sink like a large ship mast or something. Will he? How much will it cost? These are unknowns.

What is known: this is the first and only of it's kind and the future of Brit galleons rests squarely in my hands at the moment.

Many RiS members want galleons, but they claim to not want ppl to cry even more than they already do. Watch as their claims hold no water when Brit galleons go live. Just watch!

What are they gonna do, just farm all the shit and hoard/sell at inflated cost? Let other ppl have galleons at a high cost, and only pull theirs out when other ppl do in the interest of fair game? I'm absolutely positive a guild of pirates is going to play fair. I can pert near guarantee it.

These past few days have revealed a lot.

lollo

Grandmaster
TRIGGER WARNING: gonna throw out some really rough numbers here that might will offend some ppl

Traditionally speaking, big ticket raffle items that have hit figures such as 200m+ have been the kind of items that have sold and valued at a wide range, but I'm gonna be conservative and work with the range of 30-50 mil.

30m was sunk in the boat raffle. Using the median value of aforementioned rough figures, that comes out to a value of like 4m-ish. Far and away this boat holds the lowest intrinsic value of any raffle items relative to the value of tix sold. This is hard to argue with.

See also: 4m is pocket change fucking lol

Galleons cost upwards of 2m to craft right now, and the neckbeards have total control of sea content. You guys saw the dumb shit they tried to pull with white skulls, didn't you? How much do you think they will upcharge ancient anchors once the recipes drop? 2m per? 3m per? They shit on every whirlpool there is and will ever be because of massive growth/people joining for protection, and those little ducklings by god they do need protected.

Shane hinted at adding a high cost item to gold sink like a large ship mast or something. Will he? How much will it cost? These are unknowns.

What is known: this is the first and only of it's kind and the future of Brit galleons rests squarely in my hands at the moment.

Many RiS members want galleons, but they claim to not want ppl to cry even more than they already do. Watch as their claims hold no water when Brit galleons go live. Just watch!

What are they gonna do, just farm all the shit and hoard/sell at inflated cost? Let other ppl have galleons at a high cost, and only pull theirs out when other ppl do in the interest of fair game? I'm absolutely positive a guild of pirates is going to play fair. I can pert near guarantee it.

These past few days have revealed a lot.

ok, 2.15m

Bromista

Grandmaster
I fucked up and shaved the neckline a couple times this go-round so it has been tough blending it back into 6 months of growth but I did ok. Barber took off too much, I'll be back to final form in 3-5 weeks.