Brit crafting area FIXit or DELit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
crafter area is so last week. Just like this thread was supposed to have been. Realistically, nobody has been griefing the crafter area for a few days, and it will probably remain as such.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
um, just dont afk there? never had a problem, and if your beetle is getting lured, just sit on it and move items as needed.
and if you have a problem just move any slayers you get to a trapped box

Pennywize

Expert
If nothing else, each town needs a crafting area. They cant cut and paste it a dozen more times? This would mitigate troll confrontation and give crafters the option to deal with it or not deal with it. Other than not having an option at all.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
If nothing else, each town needs a crafting area. They cant cut and paste it a dozen more times? This would mitigate troll confrontation and give crafters the option to deal with it or not deal with it. Other than not having an option at all.

i craft in my house like an OG

Pennywize

Expert
sure af beats going afk at bca, losing beetle + ingots, and going to the forums to make a qq post that blows up in your face. seems legit
Lol, hardly blown up in my face. I have seen you two pk multiple people and their mounts in town, especially in the bca... yet the game masters sit by idle and do nothing about it. The real question is, How much donating does it take to get that kinda treatment?

Kilike

Grandmaster
Lol, hardly blown up in my face. I have seen you two pk multiple people and their mounts in town, especially in the bca... yet the game masters sit by idle and do nothing about it. The real question is, How much donating does it take to get that kinda treatment?
I used to craft there all the time, made an entire house full of slayers, and I died zero times. Had a thief or two steal less than 100 ingots, and some random crap. Never any of my weps.

Don't afk and you're fine. It's really that simple. I didn't even use hiding.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Derwolf

Grandmaster

i have never griefed the crafting area sorry m8 i have a feeling you wont last long here

girana

Grandmaster
1. use hiding
2. use reflect
3. use boombox
4. use beetle
5. use 2nd account for protection

and stop crying

Ultima Online is Sandbox game most of the time you can protect yourself vs griefers no need to cry for devs.

This is not carebear warcraft shit find your way.

i just have a bunch of pouches being hidden by several layers of objects. never had any crafting materials stolen, never been killed there. ive had a few exceptional bows stolen, but who cares. they got a few lumber from me. i was goign to sell it anyways for the BOD chance! The area is fine as it is. it is also entertaining to see the thieves running around

Pennywize

Expert
i just have a bunch of pouches being hidden by several layers of objects. never had any crafting materials stolen, never been killed there. ive had a few exceptional bows stolen, but who cares. they got a few lumber from me. i was goign to sell it anyways for the BOD chance! The area is fine as it is. it is also entertaining to see the thieves running around

layers wont keep you safe from a theif. u just set the object delay to 9999 and it poofs items as u drag them.

Kilike

Grandmaster
layers wont keep you safe from a theif. u just set the object delay to 9999 and it poofs items as u drag them.
Actually if they use steam they can just
-hide the items.

Even then it doesn't matter, man up you ***** ass clown.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Pennywize

Expert
The brit crafting area should be 100% trammy zone like wbb. The way its setup now is a joke. At this point anything they did to it would be an improvement.

heres an idea... give stealing skill -100% in the bca and ban people for using an exploit for pking in town.

so derwolf, you never answered my question. how much money does it take to get that kinda leverage with the staff?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
The brit crafting area should be 100% trammy zone like wbb.

Just no. Why should you get a slayer crafting bonus and a resource bonus for 0 risk? The docks were the safe trade zone, they moved it to wbb and its much better imo. Docks aren't as laggy when dueling/tourneys and when people log into uof for the first time they can see the server is very active by the amount of alts at wbb.

so derwolf, you never answered my question. how much money does it take to get that kinda leverage with the staff?

yer so fkin salty m8 that the ssexi pics that i send staff of my lengthy epeen get me leverage around here

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
The brit crafting area should be 100% trammy zone like wbb. The way its setup now is a joke. At this point anything they did to it would be an improvement.

heres an idea... give stealing skill -100% in the bca and ban people for using an exploit for pking in town.

This is not a trammy server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.