Bring Back Wedding Rings

I remember back in the day that there were wedding rings in game that Tinkers could make. I wanted to make a ring for my wife in game, but the option isn't there. Is it possible to bring them back into the game and allow us to get a bless deed so keep them. Maybe even allow a phrase to be inscribed on to the ring, but that may be asking much.

Thoughts?

Dimok

Master
I think it's a cool idea. I personally don't think I would ever use the option, but maybe an option for a blessed engraved ring with both peoples names on it for $10 might be nice for those couples that play UO together. I only said 10 bucks because that's what I'd pay for it, not sure what the actual value should be.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Im thinking the same thing, but apparently there was a couple on here before that has ruined the possibility of it :(

The past should Not rule the present. And for anynof you others that have been gms on other servers.... It's incredible easy to [add item id

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I think it's a cool idea. I personally don't think I would ever use the option, but maybe an option for a blessed engraved ring with both peoples names on it for $10 might be nice for those couples that play UO together. I only said 10 bucks because that's what I'd pay for it, not sure what the actual value should be.

I personally would never ever Marry anyone in this game but cute idea...who am I to steal someone else's joy.

Zorlac

Journeyman
I remember back in the day that there were wedding rings in game that Tinkers could make. I wanted to make a ring for my wife in game, but the option isn't there. Is it possible to bring them back into the game and allow us to get a bless deed so keep them. Maybe even allow a phrase to be inscribed on to the ring, but that may be asking much.

Thoughts?

Not only would it be nice to be able to craft wedding rings but in old school osi UO not only were the rings craftable but they also held a jewel count. For instance if you had 1000 diamonds or which ever gem, you could make a 1000 diamond/ruby/saphire, etc. ring, necklace or earrings up to a 60k gem count which is actually what determined the value of the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
Only if you could also have group marriages, ability to marry your pets(meta Pokemon, bear, llama, Dragon, energy vortex, dog, fish, etc.), ability to marry any item of choice (that you own of course), etc.

This would be to assure tolerance and equality.