Bow selling question

Hi all

I'm trying to raise bowcraft, god it's hard!! -__- i can only carry about 180 logs with me, and that's slowing me good, but what's pissing me off is that the "sell" hotkey in Razor is disabled, and i have to double click every bow to sell it. Is there something i'm missing?

Is there a way to sell all the bows together?

Thanks guys

Luke

eppy

Grandmaster
Can you not turn the logs into lumber and craft from those?

Also dont bother selling them. Organize them into the trash barrel.

eppy

Grandmaster
Watch for slayers though. You can make them at crafting area even if not GM. Wouldnt want to trash those.

You might also want to buy some pack horses (and maybe even bond them up, if you don't mind waiting a week or paying $10/each), so you can carry more wood around, before you have to stop and craft it all up.

If you chop wood mostly naked and at max STR, you can carry around 360 boards, each pack horse/llama can carry 1600. With 3 pack horses and yourself, you can carry over 5000 boards around.

eppy

Grandmaster
One by one? Doubleclick after doubleclick? :D I'm doing it too because i'm noob and i need every penny, but i'm breaking the mouse -_-

Forget that, Ill pay you up front for any slayer bows if you need gold. Just let me know how much you need. Have fun, making bows isnt fun anyway, but selling them even less so.