Bound tamed

dandsce

Neophyte
Can someone explain me something? All the tamers that I see with dragons and Gwyrm doesnt bound them? They need to retame or let them at their houses?

I mean Can I ress my pet if is not bound? I was reading the fast track guide about taming and it says that you can only bound one tamed beast. Is that right?

Kind regards

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I mean Can I ress my pet if is not bound?
No

Bonding
Pet bonding is possible on UO Forever. This can be achieved through the normal means - feed once, wait a week, feed again. For the impatient, there is also a pet bonding deed which can be purchased from the Donation Coin vendors. A pet ball can also be purchased to link to your pet which then allows you to summon the pet in case you lose it deep in a dungeon. Be aware that some unfriendly folk like to lure pets - Be careful where you leave your pet and if it is valuable to you, be sure to get a pet ball!

dandsce

Neophyte
where do I buy pet ball and how much is it ? Also, how many bound pet can I keep? And Can I remove bound ? (like dismiss the pet?)

Last but not least. How do they steal a pet?

Last edited:

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
where do I buy pet ball and how much is it ?
https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Exotic_Item_Vendor

Also, how many bound pet can I keep?
I think as many as you can store in the stables

And Can I remove bound ? (like dismiss the pet?)
You can release the pet, but then you will need to re-tame it

Last but not least. How do they steal a pet?
That is a specialized "skill" and you may need to try and figure that out on your own. Stolen Metas can be resold for a large amount of money.