BOD timer

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Hello

I don't know if there's something wrong, but when I raised tailoring on 'yourmother', in the beginning, around 70, I could have a BOD every 2 hours or so. Now I created a second tailor, he's locked at 70 and I have to wait 6 hours. Have things changed or is it because, like... at 69.9 it's 2 hours and at 70 it's 6?!

I'm confused.

Gedron

Master
Yeah I noticed that as well.... I'm GM and have to wait 6 hours between BoDs :( don't remember it being like that before

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
6 hours at GM is normal, but I seem to recall it being 3 hours below that. If it is 6 hours they must have changed something.

Belge

Grandmaster
If you skill is 70ish its a 2 hour timer.. around 80s its 3 hour timer.. at GM its 6 hour timer.. but remember when you hand it a filled bod, it resets your timer to 6 hours, no matter what you skill level is :)

Gedron

Master
I wish it was just 3 hours across the board. I guess they did it this way to prevent GM+ crafters from farming up tons of good BoD's?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Dunno but I read somewhere that handing a filled BOD should restart timer to 0, meaning you can have another BOD right away.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
I read the same daddy, and interpreted it the way you did. But appearantly it should be read like it resets the timer to 6 hours, not restart it at 0.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
I think it should be interpreted as they used lower level tailors to turn in the bods in order to not mess up the BOD getting on the GM tailor.
Doesnt really matter. Maybe it worked different on OSI servers than here? Either way, it works as it works :)