Bod Reward Cloth Check

SteelSexi

Master
Hey, I was using the tower of roses website about tailoring Bod rewards, and supposedly I turned in a small 20x exceptional spinned leather bod and should have either got sandles or a tier 5 cloth. This color doesn't look like any of the 4 colors on that site really, but I assume it's a tier 5 and I'd describe it as an "ice blue" I guess...

Anyhow can someone verify if this is a tier 5 color, and also what it's worth. Thank you. View attachment 3147

Bromista

Grandmaster
That is fallon, it is a tier five and in fact the most valuable of current tier five drops.

People were paying 50k/yd once upon a time but I think the craze has died off a bit. Certainly wouldn't take less than 35k/yd if I were you.

Hues here are not the same as listed ToR but the reward charts are 100% accurate.

SteelSexi

Master
Thanks a lot! Wow, that seems pretty steep. Guess I got lucky, as I was thinking the blaze or ice white would have been the best to get. Anyhow I see that blaze is no longer available, at least on this thread.

This post I found here also gives pictures and details of all Bod cloth rewards, hopefully will help someone else out...

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/bod-cloth-guide.5378/
^^^ All Tailor BOD cloth rewards and pictures here ^^^ .. Awesome post, thanks Dwayne Wade!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Actually the bottom might have fallen out of the cloth market. 35k might be the high end for fallon anymore.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
What is the market look for tier 4 cloth? I am new to tailoring rewards, and got some Navy Blue tier 4 and some rust colored sandals.

SteelSexi

Master
That dark navy blue is not that rare, it's actually pretty common. You'd prolly be lucky to get 8-10k per 5 yards

Kaching

Master
I have 25 yards of Fallon that I offered at 10k/yard and haven't sold. Honestly I've had most luck with Fire Orange (T5) and Metallic Red (T5) ... interest/prices have dropped substantially in the last 2-3 months

Tier 3 - 4 is a pain to get rid of and I slowly drop prices. Charcoal goes very quickly if you sell at under 10k or around 10k per. Evil mage also will sell relatively well at around 5-8. I dropped dark blue down to 2k per so i could just sell it off. Tier 3 i eventually dropped to 1k per in hopes it would sell off. T5 metallic even the new green and such all sells well. Beware of tennis ball puke yellow though. I would sell fallon for same as i do metallic which is 20k per yard. I have sold over 40 yards of metallic lately at that. If it didn't sell quickly enough i wouldn't prob go lower than 15k per as the new green sold for 18k per just a day or two ago. This is all on a vendor though not selling privately.

Edward Alberts

Journeyman
What is the base rate for level 1-5 cloths? 2k per yard per level? i have some i want to get rid of and need help pricing it right to get the most gold possible