BOD books

Chediak

Adept
Where can I buy an empty BOD book? Are they a player crafted item, and if so, is there a stocked vendor? How much are they?

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
They are player crafted by the skill inscription. There should be some vendors available around Yew gate and other hot areas that sell them.

You will see many that are not for sale too, because the BODs with in the books are what they are selling. Though some vendors do sell the blank BOD books, and they shouldn't be more than like 1k each.

Chediak

Adept
Thanks for the reply! I spent some time running around checking the most populated vendor spots and all the scribes were either sold out or not selling these. I'll keep lookin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Thanks for the reply! I spent some time running around checking the most populated vendor spots and all the scribes were either sold out or not selling these. I'll keep lookin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some blank ones on my vender for 600gp(I think).

Just hop the Gankware gate at west Brit or go north of the lycaeum in moonglow (north west corner of island). Moonglow has a teleporter to the lycaeum.

Chediak

Adept
I have some blank ones on my vender for 600gp(I think).

Just hop the Gankware gate at west Brit or go north of the lycaeum in moonglow (north west corner of island). Moonglow has a teleporter to the lycaeum.
Thanks! I just bought em all out.