Bloody talon relic 4mil sold
Dispersion relic 4mil bo sold
Gold relic 1.5 mil bo SOLD
Vivify relic 4.1mil bo Sold
and molten relic 3.15 mil bo sold

Last edited:

Sandman

Grandmaster
Dispersion is the 2nd best relic for Meta Mage (People that say focus don't understand how dispersion works against single target). Vivify is easily the worst. I am NOT trying to hijack your thread, I think you UNDER valued your relic. If someone is smart they will buy this dispersion ASAP.

halv

Grandmaster
Dispersion is the 2nd best relic for Meta Mage (People that say focus don't understand how dispersion works against single target). Vivify is easily the worst. I am NOT trying to hijack your thread, I think you UNDER valued your relic. If someone is smart they will buy this dispersion ASAP.

Vivify is the best relic. I got it first on all my meta mages. Dispersion is the best relic at champs. And if you fight single mobs without a demon, then it's shadowy. Tanking an AW with a vivify demon got imo more value then some extra damage - just cast another ebolt.

My 5 cents. Free bump.

Sandman

Grandmaster
Vivify is the best relic. I got it first on all my meta mages. Dispersion is the best relic at champs. And if you fight single mobs without a demon, then it's shadowy. Tanking an AW with a vivify demon got imo more value then some extra damage - just cast another ebolt.

My 5 cents. Free bump.

Free Bump!

I guess people do farm with meta mages in which case vivify does have some value so I will give you that.