WTS Blood Fork! (Wearable Hue 2117 War Fork) *50k min*

Sir.

Grandmaster
Uhhhm why did you extend the auction to 48 hrs after last bid? It was well over 24 hrs since @One Eye 's bid on wednesday at 4:14?

BTW, if we don't get anymore bids on this today I will end the auction 24 hours after the last bid. I've got some things popping up with work and will likely be unavailable for the original end time for a day or two at least

It looks like One Eye won it at 270, no?

Kyain

Master
I said if we don't get anymore bids, the auction was listed as 48 after last bid, which that bid came in before the end time, so the auction is still active now

lamort, Today at 3:28 PM

That was prior to close

I'm not sure if it was intended as a snipe or not, but that's why the end time is after the last bid, to prevent last second snipes for people that are interested in an item

Also when I said if we didn't get anymore it would be ending at the 24, you are the one that bid extending the end time

lamort

Novice
i wish to remove my bids from the auction, it wasn't clear via mobile where i was bidding yesterday but One Eye was the last bidder and i hadn't bid within 24 hours of his post. I will not bid further and the winner should be OneEye for 270k

Kyain

Master
As per original post, the auction would end 48 hours after the last bid. You were within the 48 hour window

desmond

Master
I don’t know if it was stated but this item still drops, a friend got one from asylum a few months ago off blood mobs

The End

Master
If it is a rare asylum drop and not idoc loot it’s still extremely rare the jewelry from there selling in the 2 mil mark range.

desmond

Master
I've only seen one and the person who farmed the place did it for months so yes it is rare and much rarer than the jewelry. He actually gave me a set just because he had so much of it.