WTS Blessed Super Slayer Spellbooks

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
I hope you guys just can’t read. These are not serious offers.
Why you don’t help us cause we are newbies with those items and tell us something useful without criticising a auction that is not even yours... Also if someone wants a serious auction always name and a price .. The serious offer are different from each of us..

Buttercup

Master
Well to make an elemental book you need 20 full event crystals to start. On the cheap end that’s 30m. Never seen a silver blessed book go for less then 20m. YW

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
Well to make an elemental book you need 20 full event crystals to start. On the cheap end that’s 30m. Never seen a silver blessed book go for less then 20m. YW
also to make a bloodstain cloth you want 5 full event frag from each yard so 80 full event frags for a robe.. i dont think that a robe gonna worth 100m.. sry 120m with you mathematics.

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
also to make a bloodstain cloth you want 5 full event frag from each yard so 80 full event frags for a robe.. i dont think that a robe gonna worth 100m.. sry 120m with you mathematics.

There was a blood stained robes that sold for 90mil recently. It’s a hard sell since it used to be a lot cheaper to make when smaller frags were 100k a piece

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
There was a blood stained robes that sold for 90mil recently. It’s a hard sell since it used to be a lot cheaper to make when smaller frags were 100k a piece
the same frags that you can make the element ban book..
back to the post.. i dont want here to fight with anyone but if someone has problem with the bids that must be only the person who do that auction.. i dont think azria wants lawyers on that..

Jackob

Novice

no bloodstained robe sold for 90m lol they were given out at an event they werent made with event frags the most recent guy i remember he wanted 18m and it was armoured and couldnt sell it

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that this isn’t an auction. When the person messages me with a price I feel comfortable with, they will be sold.

The elemental tome costs 22 full event frags.

The silver book is not able to be purchased.

If you’re looking for some kind of outrageous deal on these, I assure you, you won’t be receiving one.

Thanks.

desmond

Master
LOL i have a bloodstained robe and trust me it was from an old event, no one has ever got a robe using frags. These books are worth a lot so anything under 25m per is prob an insult not saying thats what he wants but they are amazing books. FYI i traded a lvl 6 with 3 relics for mine.

colead88

Grandmaster
no bloodstained robe sold for 90m lol they were given out at an event they werent made with event frags the most recent guy i remember he wanted 18m and it was armoured and couldnt sell it

A bloodstained robe sold at auction recently for 12M. I know because I was bidding on it and forfeited to a toon name Tom Sevenscreams or something like that. It ended up selling for 12M less than a year ago.