WTS Blessed, layered, golden clothing set NEW BID SET

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
why would u want someone else names on your clothing, makes you some owned pet or slave when ppl check your accessories lol

lost

Grandmaster
ap-makers-mark-4_3.jpg

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Non exceptionnal makes a more clean description. It just says [blessed] instead of [Exceptionnal/Blessed]. It requires a lower level tailor and you have a % of chances to lose ALL material, but it's more fancyyy. And to have more chances to craft non exceptionnal you need to NOT do it at brit crafter, so it costs more yards.

BTW, for gold cloth, I know people are asking 500k per yard right now, but I have no clue why. I searched forums to confirm what I thought and gold yards has always sold between 200 and 300k per yard, and that was during summer, when the rares market was healthy. Even then, finding a buyer was quite hard because there are few people willing to pay that much.

The sash requires 3 yards at brit craters. That's an average of 750k. Saying you had a bless deed from dono vendor (1k coins) and a layering deed (2.5k) at the dono value you estimated in the OP (160) the total value of the sash is 1,310,000 gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

noobs705

Grandmaster
Jan first Shane is adding new clothing hues Id not even consider buying at 200k a yard till I seen the new hues he adds to risky

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Non exceptionnal makes a more clean description. It just says [blessed] instead of [Exceptionnal/Blessed]. It requires a lower level tailor and you have a % of chances to lose ALL material, but it's more fancyyy. And to have more chances to craft non exceptionnal you need to NOT do it at brit crafter, so it costs more yards.

BTW, for gold cloth, I know people are asking 500k per yard right now, but I have no clue why. I searched forums to confirm what I thought and gold yards has always sold between 200 and 300k per yard, and that was during summer, when the rares market was healthy. Even then, finding a buyer was quite hard because there are few people willing to pay that much.

The sash requires 3 yards at brit craters. That's an average of 750k. Saying you had a bless deed from dono vendor (1k coins) and a layering deed (2.5k) at the dono value you estimated in the OP (160) the total value of the sash is 1,310,000 gold.
Im not In rush to sell

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I'm all confused now. Are you selling them separately or not? I'm only somewhat interested in the sash. I say somewhat cause I'm pretty broke but I really want a gold sash. If you are selling them that way, what's the price for just the sash?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I'm all confused now. Are you selling them separately or not? I'm only somewhat interested in the sash. I say somewhat cause I'm pretty broke but I really want a gold sash. If you are selling them that way, what's the price for just the sash?

He said 8 mil for all or 2.2 mils per item in the OP :)