WTS Blaze Tribal!!!!

lollo

Grandmaster
Grammar isn't the problem. Your words in a sentence just make absolutely no sense at all. And you talk shit now after you join eqms. Trying to fit in because your a baby dick noob who had to Zerg for protection because we killed you 50times a day not that it helped you.

You probably sucked coon's dick to join $ For protection and that's worse than paying some gold to join EQMS.
How did it taste?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hi, my name is Bromista. My presence was requested in this thread?

Sorry I just hear that I like to hug your nuts and Harry's Berries. Did not want to disappoint.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Damn this shit got childish in here over the last day. As expected. And your name is bromista? Well your parents didn't love you. For that I'm sorry. But if none of you fags are gonna bid then shut your glory holes please because your filling up the thread.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Damn this shit got childish in here over the last day. As expected. And your name is bromista? Well your parents didn't love you. For that I'm sorry. But if none of you fags are gonna bid then shut your glory holes please because your filling up the thread.
i've aready have this item and other pixels you need to let your char seems pimp and don't like a shit

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
i've aready have this item and other pixels you need to let your char seems pimp and don't like a shit
Then why are you posting.. And no one cares what you have. Every time I see you you're a ghost in like 15seconds so good for you. Once again shut your glory hole and stop speaking gibberish

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
poor silky johnson... his reputation as a white trash rager is almost as well known as his reputation for playing a trash blue who is scared of factions/PKing/or anything resembling PVP.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Then why are you posting.. And no one cares what you have. Every time I see you you're a ghost in like 15seconds so good for you. Once again shut your glory hole and stop speaking gibberish
lol like 2 days ago in dece 5 with konrad? you are scared to gray, $ are great fast recaller but you simply die in the 10 sec they take to jump in. and you char seems a shit.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
poor silky johnson... his reputation as a white trash rager is almost as well known as his reputation for playing a trash blue who is scared of factions/PKing/or anything resembling PVP.
Dude you refuse to fight me always. Your guild challenges to a 1v1 and loses.Pretty sure we stated your entire guild multiple times. Including yourself who took a dunk at my feet in despise. Must suck sitting out 2 days and having to play on Anton because glut got smoked.And pandone is a *. I was faction fighting power in deceit 5 that day and idk who the fuck you even are kid. Why would I grey some rando blue in deceit 5 while I'm in the middle of a faction fight. Can you not read above characters heads when they're in factions. Your a nobody and stood there and watched everyone fight. You all are talk and no action. You are terrible at every aspect of the game. You resort to forum pvp because you can't kill anything but youngs in despise unless you have 15 people online.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Sad your whole guild gets cut and stated and you log out of IRC typical baby dick. And bubrub sits and cries about MMX lol. You guys can't handle fielding without 15+ so stay in your homes.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Sad your whole guild gets cut and stated and you log out of IRC typical baby dick. And bubrub sits and cries about MMX lol. You guys can't handle fielding without 15+ so stay in your homes.

a.) you play a blue
b.) you dont play factions
c.) the only time ive seen you not house hiding is when you have 10 tamers on and thats when you lost the 10v10 to EQMS

You are trash at the game and white trash out of it.... chill m8

Pandone

Grandmaster
Dude you refuse to fight me always. Your guild challenges to a 1v1 and loses.Pretty sure we stated your entire guild multiple times. Including yourself who took a dunk at my feet in despise. Must suck sitting out 2 days and having to play on Anton because glut got smoked.And pandone is a *. I was faction fighting power in deceit 5 that day and idk who the fuck you even are kid. Why would I grey some rando blue in deceit 5 while I'm in the middle of a faction fight. Can you not read above characters heads when they're in factions. Your a nobody and stood there and watched everyone fight. You all are talk and no action. You are terrible at every aspect of the game. You resort to forum pvp because you can't kill anything but youngs in despise unless you have 15 people online.

lol you are not in faction, you arrived while i was fighting 2 powers lol lol lol, is $perm that make you liar?

your chars seems poor like a shit, you should ask wuwu

Pandone

Grandmaster
tbh i like the $ vets steve and rus but you and the others who just arrived this summer and act like pros while you're just cocksucking the others are the worst of the worst