Blacksmithing Interface

GarrettThief

Neophyte
Hello,

as far as I remember there used to be descreptions for the arrows/signs in the bottom of the blacksmith-interface (see screenshot). I mean there should be things like "repair" and "smelt item" and so on. Am I right?

(Ah and no idea why half of the game is in german...maybe because my system language is in german, but the game language was set to english...strange but not too important (if its not the reason for the problem)....just ignore it)

View attachment 1027

EDIT:

Common guys 23 people saw this post and I am sure that at least 1 person has seen the blacksmith-interface before...I don´t want a solution to my problem (actually this would be great but first...) ...i want to know a answer to the question: "is the interface in the screenshot complete or are descriptions missing?"

Last edited by a moderator:

GarrettThief

Neophyte
Common guys 23 people saw this post and I am sure that at least 1 person has seen the blacksmith-interface before...I don´t want a solution to my problem (actually this would be great but first...) ...i want to know a answer to the question: "is the interface in the screenshot complete or are descriptions missing?"

halygon

Grandmaster
This indirectly answers my question, thanks!
And y i will try to install the client again and see if I missed language settings last time.
Sorry if I missed the question itself, but the answer is; yes, there should be labels beside each button.