Blacksmith

Experience

Grandmaster
Edit: finally found the info on the crafting area, it offers no gain bonus but it does offer the resource discount, higher exceptional chance and chance of a slayer. and is in the safety of the guard zone (other than those annoying thieves)

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
Orc cave is best, you will GM faster and with less resources.

There are forges on the north side of level 2 and on level 3 as well. just mark a rune near one of them put on an orc mask, and have some gold incase the orcs come through (always pay the tribute.)

on a side note Im pretty sure there is no skill gain bonus in the crafting area. it has lowered resources, increased exceptional chance, and a chance at slayer weapons.

Bubbles

Master
I paid tribute they usually stealth up and snoop u so you can't lie about what u have. Offer tribute to survive and they usually accept it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Orc cave is best, you will GM faster and with less resources.

There are forges on the north side of level 2 and on level 3 as well. just mark a rune near one of them put on an orc mask, and have some gold incase the orcs come through (always pay the tribute.)

on a side note Im pretty sure there is no skill gain bonus in the crafting area. it has lowered resources, increased exceptional chance, and a chance at slayer weapons.

What he said, you also maybe able to try a gate to the forge and hide with skill before going in *you can mine while hidden, don't know if you can blacksmith while hidden*

Belge

Grandmaster
I nice trick for marcoing blacksmith in the orc dungeon, is to open a gate from your house and hide before you walk through, that way you are hidden in the orc cave without needing hiding skill on that char! Helps for PKs and prying thieves :)