Beware of player named Chad

teitei

Adept
He's sneaky and a thief. He literally emptied out our Butler.

Chad and his alt's have been banned/removed from our Discord channel and banned/unfriended from our Guild House.

His characters/alts are...

Chad, Teenage Chad, Baby Chad, Luna Asphyxia

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yea thats darian kids ******** idk why anyone would give him recall regs let alone friend him his already been banned twice afaik for excessive scamming

P.S its not Chad just some clown who wants to be chad

blindman

Novice
so he is the type of guy to enjoy having a thread dedicated to his griefing but to add to your list he pretended to be his good buddy "TRACKER LOL" and being that he is atleasted friended at TRACKER LOL's house I believe him. and so I foolishly bought an unopened bag from him for 250k that had nothing in it.

I can confirm Teenage Chad's his new chars name is "Troll" and that's who fooled me

When I told TRACKER LOL about it since it was my trust in him that allowed the scam to happen he said " whatever that's between you two I aint paying shit"

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I have known Gollem since the days of uoforever and honestly, I have never had a problem with him in fact, quite the opposite. What I can say is to be on guard regarding who you trust, if you intend to trade with someone make sure that all blessed items are in the first layer of your pack. Never ever trade blessed items in bags, the first and foremost rule of trading. Anything blessed and traded in bags can be stolen or looted.

The invasion event at Britain's east bank on the double experience weekend opened my eyes to how many players are leaving themselves wide open regarding putting blessed items in bags. I counted at the very minimum, four players who kept a set of rune-books in a normal bag in their main pack. If those players were to die, players and monsters could loot those bags and there goes your rune-books / spell-books / Cheques|checks / blessed clothing. Said players would then most likely page in stating that their missing items were lost due to a bug, it is not a bug.

The general motto goes, if something is to good to be true then it usually is..

Check list :
All blessed items are to be kept in your main pack *Ethereal Mounts / Rune-books / Spell Books / Checks|Cheques / Blessed Clothing|Newbie Clothing*.

Always ask to see bags opened in the trade window if you intend to trade.
Never trade items in a bag unless you increase the weight to 11 stones and over *STILL RISKY DON'T DO IT*.
Never be rushed into buying something, rushing can lead to distraction.
Keep your end-game weapons out of view around towns.
Be careful when dragging checks|cheques over to a player in town, some ethereal mounts allow items to be passed straight through the player onto the floor where someone with scavenger can pick them up automatically.
Be aware of buying from vendors, make sure to scope out your surroundings before you purchase high end items.
Do not train Magery / Resist in towns where there are little to no NPCs around.

Following the above will save a lot of trouble in the future. If you still insist on keeping blessed items in bags and you lose them, that is no one else's fault apart from your own. Sorry, it is what is.

Last edited:

blindman

Novice
that's all great advice, and I would add to it. keep in mind some people have nothing better going for them than to spend hours trying to deceive you for trivial amounts of success simply because they enjoy being a catfish. i'm not so pist about the gold as I am disappointed that I wasted my time talking to a guy lying through his teeth about everything under the sun. but it is a small community and in general spending time chatting with people is enjoyable and worthwhile, just not this time.