Best Placed Keep On Server!

Sb.
I hope this is not anther dragged out auction like uo traders. End date needs to be posted please.

While were calling people out by name for dragged out posts, I seem to remember one of your close friends and guild mates making a "selling ultra rares" thread and then dragging it out indefinitely past the date arranged and then not selling any of the items despite receiving bids several mills above the S/B. COUGH FLUBE

Tiguh

Journeyman
Hey guys... this isnt that kind of post. Can we keep it to bidding, and not flaming? Would be much appreciated and thanks.

I have never let any of my auctions go over a week, and I am sure this one will not be that long... Sorry for not having a date, but with holidays/new years I want to make sure everyone has a chance to bid.

Current Leader is Tap That at 5m

Thanks and good luck!

UoTrader

Master
Sb.
I hope this is not anther dragged out auction like uo traders. End date needs to be posted please.

There is a difference between a dragged out post and a reserve price auction. I waited until the price was met, simple as that. That being said it also helped to set a PRICE on an item that many here didn't know. So it was useful in the long run to those like this poster to know where to start bidding.

Good luck with this sale! Great spot!

Tiguh

Journeyman
Look guys again... this isnt a thread to complain about another persons thread. PLEASE keep it to bidding only. Thanks

UoTrader

Master
Reserve must be your s/b, otherwise there is absolutely no point in having a sb.

Incorrect. You can start an eBay auction at 99 cents if you like. Have a reserve of 5000$ and a buyout of 10k if you like. It protects the seller from low ballers in the case that there isn't a known "going price"

Reserve was met twice on that auction and buyers backed out when it ended. So I relisted it. Ultimately it sold so story over.

Free bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
It's not because eBay allows you to do so that there is a point to a starting bid that's lower than your reserve. There is no logical point in having people bidding an amount you would never accept. You just lose time. If your reserve was your starting bid, everybody would save time, and people who cannot afford it wouldn't bother bidding, which is pointless anyways.

UoTrader

Master
It's not because eBay allows you to do so that there is a point to a starting bid that's lower than your reserve. There is no logical point in having people bidding an amount you would never accept. You just lose time. If your reserve was your starting bid, everybody would save time, and people who cannot afford it wouldn't bother bidding, which is pointless anyways.

I agree but the human psychi doesn't see it that way all the time. Personally I like buy outs over bids. But bidding is fun for some. Anyway not going to go into economy 101 with you. Appreciate your opinion and hope you have a wonderful new year. :) maybe will see you on A bid one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk