Best Build for achrdaemon

De Medici

Grandmaster
I am wondering what would be the best build to get high scores at arch. Meele dexer with bersi archer with bersi or mage with idol. Somebody has experiences with all 3 and gimme a ranking?

parsnip

Grandmaster
I am wondering what would be the best build to get high scores at arch. Meele dexer with bersi archer with bersi or mage with idol. Somebody has experiences with all 3 and gimme a ranking?

I think the consistent highest-scorers are melee zerkers. Once you get the hang of the mechanics and how to work with others, you can get some big scores really quickly. In a quick fight, zerkers will win. Over the course of a long and complicated fight, you might find some meta mages come out on top.

Zerker is a bit more complicated and hectic. Meta mage can stand back and just pewpewpew. Zerker with archery is in between melee zerk and meta mage in my opinion. If you aren't using Tread, you won't get the same score as melee zerker. You also need to stand closer to activate double strike. Meta mages can stand further back.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster

Youve made a lot of gold quick considering you said on the forums you gave your accounts away and wanted to buy someones account not long ago. Very quick indeed... Did you get your accounts back?

De Medici

Grandmaster
Zerker is lvl1 50% increased damage and +5% for every extra level right? smae for mages?

So the best would be zerker archer usually... What about this Shadow of the rougue one... i read its plus 13% damage for each level for archers?