Berserker vs Defense tali farming and utility

Anyone have a video of a meta tank. I would love to see it in action killing a dragon in comparison to a zerker with comparable weapon

I made a video for you of me killing dragon with the exact same weapon I used on zerker, but with my defense talisman guy instead. He is only level 1 so his damage taken will go down but you can see him killing a dragon here.

I also need to remember to change my dismount hotkey so it is not the same as my record hotkey. I keep starting all my videos by getting off my mount and having to remount.

tankian

Grandmaster
I made a video for you of me killing dragon with the exact same weapon I used on zerker, but with my defense talisman guy instead. He is only level 1 so his damage taken will go down but you can see him killing a dragon here.

I also need to remember to change my dismount hotkey so it is not the same as my record hotkey. I keep starting all my videos by getting off my mount and having to remount.

thanx alot. im not really looking to get top damage in champs or rdas. just like to have fun. and i already have a lvl 7 meta with all major relics, plus a meta tank is probably cheaper to make as relics are cheaper im assuming

I can't really answer that because although I have all the talismans and a meta pet that is level 5, I do not have a single relic on anything nor have I ever owned any relic ever because I am super poor and you have to be ultra rich or have Jar Jar Binks amounts of luck to get relics.

However I did see someone post a list of best defense relics and prefered order to equip them in this thread: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-meta-dexxers-lounge-and-beard-bar.61927/page-14#post-520779

There are a lot of pages and I don't want to look for it but I am sure you can find it in there. As for zerker I am not sure if anyone has stated an order but If price is an indicator of how good a relic is then doublestrike>tread>phaseshift>>>>infected wounds for usefulness, as for order to equip I have no clue.

tankian

Grandmaster
I can't really answer that because although I have all the talismans and a meta pet that is level 5, I do not have a single relic on anything nor have I ever owned any relic ever because I am super poor and you have to be ultra rich or have Jar Jar Binks amounts of luck to get relics.

However I did see someone post a list of best defense relics and prefered order to equip them in this thread: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-meta-dexxers-lounge-and-beard-bar.61927/page-14#post-520779

There are a lot of pages and I don't want to look for it but I am sure you can find it in there. As for zerker I am not sure if anyone has stated an order but If price is an indicator of how good a relic is then doublestrike>tread>phaseshift>>>>infected wounds for usefulness, as for order to equip I have no clue.
ok tyvm and ill go check out that link, ill probbaly be killing mostly dragons and deamons type mobs

dobber

Grandmaster

Double strike first because it helps you level your talisman much faster, after that it doesn't matter much if you plan on having all 4 relics eventually. I would personally save tread for last if you do all 4 because it can be leveled super cheap and easy while 99% afk. Maybe infected wounds second since it levels much slower than the others. If you could afford only 2 relics though it would easily be DS then tread.