Berserker talismin question..

Streets

Grandmaster
Ok so I finally did the quest for the talsimin as it really cost nothing really so I figured why not..

Now i use archery (I know bad choice) and I know if I am not close enough to the mob I don't get exp, I get that. My question is once I make it to my 1st tier and get a 5ish % damage increase, does it not give the bonus to damage if I am not right next to the mob?

I guess my question is: is the restriction just to gaining exp? Or exp and damage?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Restriction is to xp only. Although there is a 5 tile restriction to proc relics. Except phase where you have to be 7 tiles away to proc.

Streets

Grandmaster
Ty I have no intention of getting within 5 tiles of a mob so the relics are trash to me I just figured I would take the extra damage from the talismin itself

Streets

Grandmaster
Ok I can see maybe double shot but the 5 tiles is a deal brake I mean the point (in pvm) if you do t have bard skills or tamer skills (which you can't with talismin) is to say outside of spell range as much as possible. Alot of melee have fast walk so I don't see that much of an advantage at this point.

Also taking the cost of the damn things and loot script/macros I doubt I can get one anyway

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Eppy said 3 tiles on a archer zerker for max exp gains :)
I have infected wounds and love my poison arrow proc. Although im still a bit puzzled at how a dragon still casts thru poison lol.

Streets

Grandmaster
Oh the exp gains are not an issue I am not grinding it, when it happens to gain it does. Like I said it pretty much cost me nothing but time to get. I just wanted to know of the damage bonus worked at max range or not but ty

Streets

Grandmaster
Yea see I have no intrest in this then. I take archery to damage from afar. I won't be adding relics either. If it levels while I play fine if not fine

Thanks again bud

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Yea see I have no intrest in this then. I take archery to damage from afar. I won't be adding relics either. If it levels while I play fine if not fine

Thanks again bud
I wax dragons 3 tiles away with little effort other than timing my walk and shoot. My talisman is only 1/2 way thru 1st lvl.....

Streets

Grandmaster
Just saying if I need the mobs in my face probably should have taken the defensive relic can you get the others and swap them?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Damage is never affected by armour for any of the relics. Double strike requires you to be 5 tiles or less from your target to proc.