Been a while.....

hubcap

Grandmaster
I wasn't able to log in for almost 6 months but I'm finally back pokin' around....

Not too bummed about losing my loot to the IDOC knuckleheads.

More bummed I lost two plots I really liked.

I was smart enough to stash a lil gold in the bank, so, if anyone out there has a plot for sale at a reasonable price........
Throw it out there. I'm always too late for the plots that sell on the specific thread for it.

Anyway......

Look forward to working out the rust.

-cap

Depends on if you need a large plot or not, there are quite few spots out there for something around a 9x9 or so. It looks like you are in a guild (just looking at your sig) so I would ask around there, someone may know of a vacant spot near their house. GLHF :)

hubcap

Grandmaster
But doesn't that make you the the knucklehead? I mean, they just sort of picked up random shit laying on the ground.

Nah. I'm not really the hardcore player the IDOCers are so, my loot wasn't nearly as valuable as other players out there. Most of the worth was in the freebies that everyone gets. So, no, that really doesn't make ME a knucklehead for not caring about a few pixels everyone else has, too.

{Although, the seed box being lost hurts me a bit. That was gifted to me and I was working on filling it up.....}

But, cool story, bro.
:)

hubcap

Grandmaster
Depends on if you need a large plot or not, there are quite few spots out there for something around a 9x9 or so. It looks like you are in a guild (just looking at your sig) so I would ask around there, someone may know of a vacant spot near their house. GLHF :)
yeah....I'm still getting back into the rhythm of things and when I'm on my guildies seem pretty occupied to worry about dealing with my issues...
Figured Id try here first to let people get informed in their own time........

Id prefer something 15X or larger.....but....being homeless at the moment, Id pretty much take anything customizable for a reasonable price.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Actually @hubcap you are the knucklehead in this scenario. But it's whatever, you didnt have any friends to refresh your house or log on occasionaly and do it yourself. I haven't actively played in 3 months and I still have both my houses. Which makes me an asshole, but that's another story.

PS: even if nobody looted your belongings they would have decayed, so trying to pass blame for losing your house is short sighted and shows great lack of accountability fyi. Either way good luck in your plot search.

hubcap

Grandmaster
I love how I say "IDOC knuckleheads" and it ties all kinds of panties in knots.
@EvilAcid (since you called me out) acts like the stereotypical asshole here that insults you, then tells you good luck.
Then gets his fellow lamers to follow suit, like it makes him feel superior in some form. Or makes him any less of an asshole for doing so.
I mean, really? What was the point of your post?
Did "knucklehead" offend you, like I used it in some derogatory form??
Grow up, Potsie.

Either way, asshat, I, unlike you, don't attach my life to some pixels. Don't really care about the loot (AS STATED)
I just need another plot to make my lil custom home and fish the seas again.
Like my post was asking, albeit, with some dry humor.
GOD FOR FKN BID someone talks down about IDOCers like it takes some kind of skill to raid a home that has been neglected.
I

You see, its people like you, that offer nothing but insults, is why people leave in the first place.

ANYWAY.......

Back to the ORIGINAL POST.............................................

In short:
If you've got nothing to add as far as offering a plot, keep your hate to yourself. Aint nobody got time for your hate.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Don't care what insults you want to throw around. MY post was concerning the context of the insult. Blaming other people for looting your shit that fell to the ground, to soon decay is ridiculous. You just made yourself sound like a victim and one who doesn't believe in personal responsibility or accountability. Run for office because you would make a great career politician.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ps: I am not an idocer, so I am not standing up for any one person or group here. Just wanted to point out when you point your finger 4 point back at you. Oh fuck, now look at all these fingers pointing back at me. Doh. And good day ;)

Kael

Master
Don't care what insults you want to throw around. MY post was concerning the context of the insult. Blaming other people for looting your shit that fell to the ground, to soon decay is ridiculous. You just made yourself sound like a victim and one who doesn't believe in personal responsibility or accountability. Run for office because you would make a great career politician.

WTF...he doesn't say anything about putting the blame on idocers for losing his shit. He merely said he lost his shit and some idoc knucklehead got it and that he is bummed for losing two good plots.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I love how I say "IDOC knuckleheads" and it ties all kinds of panties in knots.
@EvilAcid (since you called me out) acts like the stereotypical asshole here that insults you, then tells you good luck.
Then gets his fellow lamers to follow suit, like it makes him feel superior in some form. Or makes him any less of an asshole for doing so.
I mean, really? What was the point of your post?
Did "knucklehead" offend you, like I used it in some derogatory form??
Grow up, Potsie.

Either way, asshat, I, unlike you, don't attach my life to some pixels. Don't really care about the loot (AS STATED)
I just need another plot to make my lil custom home and fish the seas again.
Like my post was asking, albeit, with some dry humor.
GOD FOR FKN BID someone talks down about IDOCers like it takes some kind of skill to raid a home that has been neglected.
I

You see, its people like you, that offer nothing but insults, is why people leave in the first place.

ANYWAY.......

Back to the ORIGINAL POST.............................................

In short:
If you've got nothing to add as far as offering a plot, keep your hate to yourself. Aint nobody got time for your hate.

Sorry ,but as normal you will get replies from Douchebags you never even addressed. Just chalk them up to common derailers and people who have nothing better to do than mind your business. I have my share of shitheads that reply to me even when I ignore them. Just chalk them up to the herpes of UOF.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
>OK, so I will try to make this short and sweet.

Bottom line, OP was compelled to make an asinine comment about knucklehead idocers who took his stuff. For one thats a baseless accusation and insult. Did OP see these knuckleheads? Was it an idocer or some random who was walking by. DId anybody take his stuff or did it just decay?

Secondly, he goes on to act high and mighty and talk shit on a large percentage of the UO population who do collecct pixels. Cool, you are too good to care about pixels, you are better than all those people, thanks for pointing that out.

Third he mentions something about all these fellow lamers to follow suit with my post (more name calling to assert his importance above others) Where are all these other imaginary lamers followng suit. I just see people defending your baseless insults. Feel glad.

Lastly we have people like soul mate who all they can contribute to the conversation is 3rd grade name calling. Yes I am a douche for calling somebody out because they were the knucklehead calling others knuckleheads.

In short if you cant log on, have some foresight and find a friend or 2 that will refresh your houses, something I myself have done, and it works great.. And then dont add in useless information about people taking your shit that fell on the ground. Sure it may have happened, but that is assumed and had nothing to do with the actual post of getting some plots back.

Salsa

Grandmaster
>OK, so I will try to make this short and sweet.

Bottom line, OP was compelled to make an asinine comment about knucklehead idocers who took his stuff. For one thats a baseless accusation and insult. Did OP see these knuckleheads? Was it an idocer or some random who was walking by. DId anybody take his stuff or did it just decay?

Secondly, he goes on to act high and mighty and talk shit on a large percentage of the UO population who do collecct pixels. Cool, you are too good to care about pixels, you are better than all those people, thanks for pointing that out.

Third he mentions something about all these fellow lamers to follow suit with my post (more name calling to assert his importance above others) Where are all these other imaginary lamers followng suit. I just see people defending your baseless insults. Feel glad.

Lastly we have people like soul mate who all they can contribute to the conversation is 3rd grade name calling. Yes I am a douche for calling somebody out because they were the knucklehead calling others knuckleheads.

In short if you cant log on, have some foresight and find a friend or 2 that will refresh your houses, something I myself have done, and it works great.. And then dont add in useless information about people taking your shit that fell on the ground. Sure it may have happened, but that is assumed and had nothing to do with the actual post of getting some plots back.

Shut the fuck up, you idiot.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Deadpool @Salsa

Are you guys thirsty? How about a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up yourselves??
Might make YOU guys feel better.

In the meantime I will shut the fuck up as soon as you put your money where your mouth is and make me stfu, oh mighty forum police.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
ah deadpoo, always peeking over the next stall while a man is trying to do his business. Fair enough, you can have that.