WTS Battleborne Banner Auction *SOLD*

Sweet Jesus

Master
*SOLD*
Welcome to the Battleborne Banner Auction


7P9QEqo.png

S/B (450k)
B/O (2m)

Place all bids in the comment section bellow
Serious bids only please


http://www.uoforum.com/threads/uofo...days-of-events-cash-prizes.64149/#post-454686
^ This link ^

Is where the Battleborne Banner originated

(To the best of my knowledge)
There is less than a handful of players with one


Don't miss your chance to own this rare item.
Who knows if another one will come up on the market.


Once the auction is over I will be posting the
winner
in the comment section bellow.
*As well as messaging them*

:)HAPPY BIDDING:)





Well?
What are you waiting for, place your bid.
:)

​



​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Jesus

Master
To be 100% honest
I haven't done too many auctions
I'm not really sure what B/O stands for
If someone would like to explain it to me
I might be willing to edit my post
:)


Please message me with B/O explanations
and keep this comment section open for bids only
Thank You
​
 

spudd

Grandmaster
To be 100% honest
I haven't done too many auctions
I'm not really sure what B/O stands for
If someone would like to explain it to me
I might be willing to edit my post
:)


Please message me with B/O explanations
and keep this comment section open for bids only
Thank You
​
I'm fucking lazy today pal, if no one has explained it to you yet, call me. Ps. Fuck vodka.
 

Derwolf

Grandmaster
set a b/o


set up bid incs of 100k


end 24hr after last bid


gl with sale
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top