Bard going grey

Cack

Grandmaster
So, I'm provoing my own mobs....with evs going....how am i going grey when looting? this has happened many times now and i know its happening with other people.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
yeah, saw you on my thief in deceit going grey,i wonderd what happend.

I also have a bard and havent encounterd this problem yet, maybe coz im farming in khaldun atm.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
i ran into this last night while training veterinary. i went potty and came back to a dead criminal.. Still don't know what happened.

Cack

Grandmaster
Even in town today...someone was attacking experience while he was gating. So i healed him. then when i open up the bank, cleared my target queue, i got gwhacked for doing that. what is going on with the grey system?
Can we have staff say something about this?

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Hey at least there is only somethingn wrong with the grey system and not the red system.. Though that would be funny as hell to see someone randomly turn red red for a few seconds.

Cack

Grandmaster
Im getting tired of this fucking horseshit. Barding my own mobs...some jerkoff comes and fucks with me luring mobs onto me which is fine...thats not the problem. then i loot my own barded mobs corpses and i go grey and the dude kills me. WTF
Staff fuck ing fix this shit.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
this is odd

i been on my bard tamer and its not happening to me.

i provo 2 mobs, all kill my pets on em and loot like regular...no flagging. why dont u try paging a gm...sometimes they are hard to reach on here

Cack

Grandmaster
I did...they ignored it...or rather deleted it without a reply.
It happened again right now. I looted gold off a water elemental i provoed on an ogre mage...nothing. then i looted the tmap off the same water elemental and im flagged. thats just weird to me.

tankian

Grandmaster
Happens to me alot. If my ww is taking on to much damage, i will provo the mob onto my meta dragon and it will go grey

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
you cant provoke anything onto ur pets unless ur in a guild. technically you provoking a mob on to a blue (ur pet)..

and no chesty...im not getting that message at all.

Cack

Grandmaster
you cant provoke anything onto ur pets unless ur in a guild. technically you provoking a mob on to a blue (ur pet)..

and no chesty...im not getting that message at all.
Im a solo bard, no pets. It happened today as well but i do sometimes provo the evs on a certain mob....but theyre red so it shouldnt turn you grey. Additionally, it doesnt happen every time. So this is why I am confused

Cack

Grandmaster
SOOOO.....
ALOT OF TIMES I SEE WHEN YOU KILL A MOB THE CORPSE IS BLUE for a few seconds...THEREFORE IF YOU LOOT IT too fast ....YOU GO GREY. Not sure why this is this way but ....oh well i guess since staff involvement in this thread has been overwhelming