barbed tailor BODs

Fattson

Grandmaster
Not sure I understand your logic. Pvpers are poor, so changes need to appeal to pvmers for best effect. Pvpers already have more than enough reasons to want tailor bod reward crafted items.

Isn't the conversion of silver to gold enough? Sell silver to crafters. Crafters make blessed ar. Pvpers use blessed ar. Pvpers aren't as poor as you think, except for the really lazy ones. And that's their own fault.

halygon

Grandmaster
Isn't the conversion of silver to gold enough? Sell silver to crafters. Crafters make blessed ar. Pvpers use blessed ar. Pvpers aren't as poor as you think, except for the really lazy ones. And that's their own fault.
The pvpers that want blessed leather are still gonna go to faction tailors and spend silver/gold regardless of any bod changes.

Fattson

Grandmaster
The pvpers that want blessed leather are still gonna go to faction tailors and spend silver/gold regardless of any bod changes.
That's my point good sir. Any changes made that I've suggested will not only impact crafting in a positive way, but could be extra incentive to join factions. Both for crafters and pvmers. I personally believe that saving factions is how we can improve this server.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I had to jump on the bandwagon and make 5 more smiths & 5 more tailors so I could even attempt to get the stuff I need for the customers I have :(

AssHat

Grandmaster
the "dead" part i referred to was, a lot of people are pulling for 3 things most of the time.... CBD,RSK,Tier 5 cloth, i still pull myself for unknown reasons lol

halygon

Grandmaster
I never said it was dead. I make plenty off it. A year and a half pullin bods and one barbed kit small is ridiculous....
I know ya didn't.

It took a year for the first barbed risk. Those sort of things should be super rare tbh.

I sell all rewards and they all do sell.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I know ya didn't.

It took a year for the first barbed risk. Those sort of things should be super rare tbh.

I sell all rewards and they all do sell.

also i am not talking about reselling items, just really in general why people do BODs in the first place, to have the items for themselves. not to spend market prices, just more of a personal venture with bods.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
also i am not talking about reselling items, just really in general why people do BODs in the first place, to have the items for themselves. not to spend market prices, just more of a personal venture with bods.
This is why ive decided to make 5/5 bod runners. As a shop owner I depend on runic kits and hammers and over time the price for said items keeps going up.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
The demand for high end armor cannot be met atm. People needling 100+ ar. Horned runic bone is 72 and jumps to 130 with inv shield, but cost on both ends is to high. Horned kits was 90k 1 1/2 years ago now its 125k and climbing.
People get frustrated on both ends of the spectrum due to the generaly high cost of runic armor which is directly related to aviability of the kits.

halygon

Grandmaster
The demand for high end armor cannot be met atm. People needling 100+ ar. Horned runic bone is 72 and jumps to 130 with inv shield, but cost on both ends is to high. Horned kits was 90k 1 1/2 years ago now its 125k and climbing.
People get frustrated on both ends of the spectrum due to the generaly high cost of runic armor which is directly related to aviability of the kits.
We most definitely do not need to increase the amount of high end ar on the shard. As is, the amount of players rolling 50+ ar is astounding. This has a direct impact to pvp and truly pigeon holes dexxers into only using high end weapons or be nullified by their opponents AR.

Fattson

Grandmaster
We most definitely do not need to increase the amount of high end ar on the shard. As is, the amount of players rolling 50+ ar is astounding. This has a direct impact to pvp and truly pigeon holes dexxers into only using high end weapons or be nullified by their opponents AR.
The average dexxer is solo. The average mage is 3+ deep. Only time ar matters is when you run into another dexxer. Chances are that's gonna be a stalemate.