barbed tailor BODs

AssHat

Grandmaster
i started in JAN 2015, almost 11 months later and out of 6!! Tailors, i have yet to pull 1 single barbed leather bod of any type. so i ask, does anyone have worse luck than that?

halygon

Grandmaster
I have only received one barbed leather bod, ever. 120 Tailors of course.

@Fattson - I think they mean barbed leather type bods not barbed runic sewing kit bods.

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you need anything in particular from my hoard let me know, I think I have 24 extras (most are female Spined)

I'm pretty sure I've only ever gotten three barbed deeds in over 2 yes of gathering on my main and a year on my 2nd runner.

Yikes.

halygon

Grandmaster
If you need anything in particular from my hoard let me know, I think I have 24 extras (most are female Spined)

I'm pretty sure I've only ever gotten three barbed deeds in over 2 yes of gathering on my main and a year on my 2nd runner.

Yikes.
I will check my barbed RSK LBODs to see what I need.

pacrsfan

Master
omg no Its hard to make anything as a crafter as it is.When i first started BOD cloth sold well but noe except for a couple tier 5 colors you cant give it away

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh but Haly there's already so few who are into gathering tailor deeds since the bottom fell out of the cloth market!

Don't see half the players I used to when getting my deeds :(

halygon

Grandmaster
Oh but Haly there's already so few who are into gathering tailor deeds since the bottom fell out of the cloth market!

Don't see half the players I used to when getting my deeds :(
I would like to see ideas on how this can be turned around.