Banned from discord , after insulting a eqPMS nubi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

So this is the new and improved vision......

Come on guys, keep a tighter leash on these so-called assets of yours....

@halygon I am surprised you have not gone grey, bald and stupid with the amount of times you have needed to come here and diplomatically solve these issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Staff - I think everyone's points were made .. some of us in this thread will have to agree to disagree I think, on how Mutie was not kicked as well (just the principle of it) .. please feel free to lock and/or hide this thread at your convenience if you wish.

@EQMS
-Keep trolling me and insulting me on the forums, in discord and in game in regard to my play style while sometimes making irl insults and insinuations (as seen above) about me [for over a year now, having started with Donny darko]
-Keep trying to slander my name along with Donny darko - [the worst player to ever grace the lands of UOF]
-Keep derailing my suggestion threads (2) and have them literally "removed from public view" (@Blair ) for no good reason because they would not benefit your play style
-Keep ganking me 10 vs 1-3 thinking that your 'l33t' when your really not
-Keep hoping and wishing that I "condone" your ill actions and words and allowing you to say and do whatever you all want about me , without me speaking my mind.
-Keep hoping and wishing that you see the day when "I QUIT UOF" forever.. due to me being "defeated" of the shard... I know that would literally make a lot of you estatic

Well.. I have a news flash for you @GluttonySDS -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNR1clZNYc

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I didn't forget anything except to mention that it ALSO applies to those that hint that staff are corrupt.

You know, I have always had a lot of time for you Haly, I mean your stealing skills are a lot to be desired *ahem* and your character at the bank who gates a lot could do with a wash which leads me to a hard question for you.

You mention that rules apply to all and what not yet it does seem on many occasions that some folks are favoured more than others which brings me to the simple, yet complex question which I think quite a few people would like answered; Why does it seem that certain people are favoured more than the others?

While things are kicking off wouldn't it be in the best interests of everyone to clear this up once and for all? Personally, I have always felt that you have sat on the fence a lot with a fair amount of things and perhaps with your years of experience with dealing with stuff like this, could actually bury this demon once and for all. I have been critical myself, hands up to that and have actually thought the same myself with the corruption thing.

If ya want, you can read this and delete it but I feel it would be off great importance to a lot of things around here that this gets resolved with a concluding answer.

Ask me something if you want like "Well Dark, you constructed a novel about leaving and yet, here you are still posting, why is this?" Or "This is none of your business so why ask?" or maybe "I admired your thieving skills in the past, could you teach me?"

No hard feelings man, but you have always seemed to be the most open about things, to me anyway.

girana

Grandmaster
I didn't forget anything except to mention that it ALSO applies to those that hint that staff are corrupt.

i never wanted to hint staff is corrupt sorry if you understand it that way. I just wanted to tell my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.