Bank bug

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Hello

Found a weird bug... I log on today and deposit 120k approx that my vendor had gain during the day. I collect gold, than "deposit" into bankbox, and banker tells me I have 247 583 in store credit. I feel weird becuase that's approximately what I remembered having. Then I tell myself I probably dont remember correctly.

I go farm rotting corpses, I kill 3, go back to town with 3k, deposit again and banker tells me I have... 247 583 in bank. Seems stucked there, and I lost 125k.

dafuq?!

Make sure you are collecting. You have to specify the amount of gold to collect after saying collect. At least that's how it normally works elsewhere. Not sure about this server but most likely follows those rules.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Oh yes I collected the gold, it was in my bank. Just returned on vendor when I said 'deposit'. Weird.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
ive collected the gold too, and the vendor says, ''but theres not enough room in your bankbox!"'
strange, since my bankbox on that char never has anything inside. after opening and closing the bank, i try again, and it goes in.
its very unusual bug so kudos for reporting sir ^^

wreckognize

Grandmaster
was your bank box completely empty, not including your ''bank credit'' amount from deposits, but was there 0 items in your actual bankbox?
because im thinking possibly that there may be a link between a completely empty bankbox, like maybe if your bankbox is completely empty and the server restarts, you technically wont have a bankbox until you create one by opening and closing it once. let me know plx

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
There was a 'normal' amount of items in the bankbox... mostly reags, item ID wangs, arrows, stuff like that. Far from being full, not empty either.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
hmm ok, scratch that last one. Now, i wonder. my char is usually logged off until i deal with my vendors, he also rides a beetle. does your char ride a beetle?