WTS baddie's 2019 Black/Gold ed. client - Unique tree hack, curated graphics and animations, *updated*

baddie

Master
The best 1k dono you can spend after your first ethy.

discord
@ baddie#7466

DOWNLOAD AND PLAY - No complicated setup required!

baddie's 2019 Black and Gold - 250k (or 1,000 donation coins)

1/9/2019 -- This client is 100% COMPLETE with all current UOF content and SHOULD NOT BE PATCHED. Patching the client will override all custom files, so make sure you disable auto-update. Recommended to copy+paste the entire folder twice on your computer (once for use, once for backup).

Learning, editing, and custom creating this client has taken me dozens of hours. I'm trying to keep the price fair for anyone of any skill level to be able to acquire. Donation coins valued high to keep the price at only 1000 coins.

If this receives good reception and is worth all the time I sunk into it, I will continue to make more client styles in the continuing years, as well as patch the client with major UOF updates. Buying a 2019 client guarantees a full year of updates to coincide with any big UOF updates.

Features:

-Brand new unique custom tree graphics for every tree, created originally by me, preserving some of the world's aesthetic while still extremely helpful with fast-paced combat movement

-Impassable terrain pack (source)

-Easy red dungeon traps pack (source)

-Golden skull corpses with magenta/teal eyes (by me)

-Custom container backgrounds (not by me, not sure of original author source)

-Custom bags (original bags source, custom colors edited by me)

-Blue Moongate animation graphics replaced with Broken Moongate animation graphics (modified to animate at a slightly higher rate, 12 frames, one of my favorite changes)

-Unique Energy Bolt animation (white static ball lightning, ANIMATED)

-Black and Gold Paperdoll with gold buttons, journal, personal health bar, backpack, and baggies (edited by me)

-Colored Spell Icons (source)

-Golden target top and bottom brackets (edited by me)

-Deeper blood red War Mode health bar (edited by me)

Screenshots:

a6qF2zm.jpg

KFFeOTe.jpg

e2Kfu8B.jpg

9RRLYEE.jpg

9x76Q5W.png

TIjVqut.png

SbIsFsm.jpg

seUPRLd.jpg

TWSyALM.jpg

NnFxAfi.jpg

2w5bEeC.jpg

alqiX3y.jpg

ZankB4j.png

Modified e-bolt animation video and moongate (low quality recording, sorry)

Out of memory fix hotlink if you're one of the few people (like me) that gets this problem with any new UO client. Let me know if you need any help with it: https://www.uoforum.com/threads/out-of-memory-fix.70714/

Feel free to ask questions or message me on discord @ baddie#7466

Last edited:

baddie

Master
Different custom clients start at 500k, depending on what you want. Here are some additional rough samples I made to get an idea of theme possibilities:

1Qtpb0A.png

00DnkNq.png
OqDeRD8.png
cFOlOM8.png

IGBUez8.png
PijQgIT.png
ljFpe1l.png

JSwXboO.png

5yvg3Z7.png

Eax1CS5.png

Last edited:

JDXM

Journeyman
just to clarify...you're trying to sell this for in-game gold as if you are the creator of this content?

baddie

Master
just to clarify...you're trying to sell this for in-game gold as if you are the creator of this content?
I **am** the creator of this content, unless otherwise very obviously linked and sourced. Did you even read my post?? what the fuck?

These are 100% unique tree hack graphics, as well as .bmp editing.

Also, this is a service provided using much of my own time. Many people don't know how to do this, or edit graphics, or insert animations, or replace animation, or modify tiledata.

Unlike your mother, I like to get paid for my time providing services. Same goes with my 120 blacksmith or carpenter.

gSHzXXv.png

jbjMtIn.png

6ZfzQvO.png

kgrxswu.png

ytssKit.png

iGddSSA.png

See that header above the gold buttons? 134 layers? Can you please guess what that means, and then try to imagine the work that goes into it? How about every single tree graphic in the game that I modified in editing and then inserted? Should I keep going down the list for you?

How about being able to find and edit the graphics you want to among the 35,000+ of them?
But hey thanks for being a regular Trin member and taking a shit on someone for no real reason, instantly without any thinking whatsoever.

Last edited:

JDXM

Journeyman
Well...that seems a slightly excessive response!

But if you want to try to make it personal...please feel free to give it your best...rest assure my mother charges a fair rate, and obviously I can vouch for this from personal experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. :rolleyes:

You obviously have an issue with Trin...well, clearly more than one issue. That's unfortunate but not much to be done about it.

I wasn't trying to be a douche or torpedo your efforts...you seem pretty capable of doing this yourself.
I merely asked you to clarify a point....but from your reaction going into a personal attack I think you know there's an issue here.

Best of luck with everything though, this looks like my stop! :)

baddie

Master
Why not. I'm encouraging people to buy and pay me with dono by accepting it at a high market value, or letting players spend their gold how they wish on their UOF experience. It's a service directly to UOF and the game itself, nothing else.

Also- "baddie can do whatever he wants because he's the coolest person I ever met and 99% of the reason I run this server is for him and him alone."
-Shane probably

Last edited:

baddie

Master
updated with the new patch!

people who already bought the client, message me so I can get you updated!

Last edited: