Back to UO after 8 years

Kentallen40

Neophyte
Hey all,
This is my first time playing UO since around 2005! Feels good to be home though. If any of you could make suggestions on where I should be farming and what I should be doing, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm at a loss right now lol :)
Skills for my 1st character are: Swords, Healing, Anat, Tacts, Parry, Magery, Resisting.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
I would strongly advise you to make a provo template.
Provo archers are relatively easy.
ie:
provo
music
magery
med
archery
tacs
anat

Can make a lot of money by doing so :)

Good luck, and welcome to UOF!

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Lots of graveyards here with updated content. Vesper, Nujel'm - those are always semi-safe places compared to the dungeons that get patrolled by reds every 15 minutes.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hey all,
This is my first time playing UO since around 2005! Feels good to be home though. If any of you could make suggestions on where I should be farming and what I should be doing, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm at a loss right now lol :)
Skills for my 1st character are: Swords, Healing, Anat, Tacts, Parry, Magery, Resisting.

I think you will find the server most enjoyable no matter what aspect of the game you love. Great server , some great ppl & Staff that seems to really care. Also very interesting pk's too , to add a bit of Zest to the mix.

Kentallen40

Neophyte
Another question I had...
Those BS Skills you start with, that have 2-3 points, do I lower those by using them or do they lower as I use other skills?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
They will lower as you approach 700 total skill points. Just make sure you have the skills you want set to raise and all others set to lower.