WTS Axers Delight! 37 Power/Vang All usable with 10+ accuracy.

Tigers Eye

Novice
Hate restocking? Wish you had more pvp axes? I am selling a lot of 37 axes. I am not an axer and do not have a vendor so these are all the good ones I have collected over 6 months, the only thing that was taken out were tali vangs with no accuracy. I do not want to list them all the are all power or better, with the exception of 2 or 3 super slayers with ruin or something. There are at least 2 Vang Supremes. If you want to see them to look through them all I will be available to show them at the bank, discord: Pearl.

This + a Vang Surpass + Power Emi + Silver/might/exc added in place of the 4 war axes, due to my error.
SB 250k
Increments of 50k
Auction ends 24hrs after last bid

Last edited by a moderator:

lummox

Master
Umm the war axe is for macers and he could have like 5 vanqs and the rest powers, powers going for like 2-5k each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigers Eye

Novice
Okay so the War Axe thing! Counterintuitive! I don't have a macer either. I like swords and bows. Anyways it led me to digging though all my banks to make sure I had every good axe I have. Look what I stumbled upon.

So that + a Vang Surpass + Power Emi + Silver/might/exc added in place of the 4 war axes.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Hmm that hatchet looks oddly familiar to mine I lost when attacked in Shane by eqms

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Hmm that hatchet looks oddly familiar to mine I lost when attacked in Shame by EQMS