Auction Completed

bane

Master
EDIT: Auction has completed. Congrats bromista on your 10 yards of incredibly rare cloth.

Winning bid: 200k per - 10 yards - bromista

Soam

Expert
Re: 10 yards GOLD hue cloth 1281 auction

selling all 10 yards together only?

i'd offer 300k for 2 yards for display purposes

bane

Master

Soam said:
selling all 10 yards together only?

i'd offer 300k for 2 yards for display purposes

Updated auction to allow for partial bids.

bane

Master

Asan_Drakus said:
S/B all ten.

But I don't want 9. SO if someone bids 155k on one, I am out on all of them. I need 10 for a skirt.

Understood. Soam was before you so you will be listed as a backup bid for the whole lot in case Soam needs to back out. Unless you would like to bid higher than the 150k that Soam has bid.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster

Ok, you can put me in there as a backup.

But yeah, my bid is for 150k per yard, for all 10 yards. So if I can't get all 10 I don't want any at all.

Belge

Grandmaster

3 yards gold for 3k donation coins - (or 180k gold each) :)

and what timezone does this end.. I'm in europe so its 12 noon now :)

Bromista

Grandmaster

If Soam gets priority on the 2 yds for 300k/ea I'll bid 200k per on the other 8.

bane

Master

Belge said:
3 yards gold for 3k donation coins - (or 180k gold each) :)

and what timezone does this end.. I'm in europe so its 12 noon now :)

Pacific standard time

bane

Master

Bromista said:
If Soam gets priority on the 2 yds for 300k/ea I'll bid 200k per on the other 8.

Sorry for confusion. From the instructions if the winning bid is for part of the lot the. The other bidders will get an opportunity to buy it at that price. So you can bid 200k for all ten if you like. The only reason Soam had priority is because another bidder bid at an equal bid but only would buy all 10 not 8 and soams bid was earlier. Hopefully that clears things up.

Bromista

Grandmaster

I actually may be more confused now.

So I can bid 200k per for all ten and be the highest bidder for the whole lot?

Bromista

Grandmaster

I would like to secure the lot of 10 for 200k/yd if that's doable. I see the OP has been updated with 200k/yd for the 8 yds and I'm just not sure if that's because of my last post or if that's because the other two yds are going for 300k/yd.

Basically are they going to the highest total amount that is bid overall or if the yds are being split regardless.

bane

Master

Bromista said:
I would like to secure the lot of 10 for 200k/yd if that's doable. I see the OP has been updated with 200k/yd for the 8 yds and I'm just not sure if that's because of my last post or if that's because the other two yds are going for 300k/yd.

Basically are they going to the highest total amount that is bid overall or if the yds are being split regardless.

That is correct. I updated the main post. You are now the highest bidder for the whole lot. Sorry for the confusion. Soam had bid 150k/yd (300k for 2). So your bid of 200k/yd is now the highest bid.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Hey no worries, didn't help that I both bid and speculated in the same post. Have never participated in a potential partial auction of a lot, if that's what you wanna call it.

bane

Master

Bromista said:
Hey no worries, didn't help that I both bid and speculated in the same post. Have never participated in a potential partial auction of a lot, if that's what you wanna call it.

Me either :) . I was winging it.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Also reading comprehension failure on my part, ended up looking at that post again and I thought it was 300k/yd not 300k/2yds...which explains my confusion as to why it mattered which bid came first between the other fellers. Didn't realize the bid amount was the same...lol