Auction 120 Blacksmith PS

Here is your chance to get a very rare and sought after powerscroll. Now that the new expansion has been released, a higher level blacksmithing will help you with the new rares craftable with the new Legendary Hammer. Also, it will help with the soon to come slayer armor (and not to mention, the current slayer weapons). A higher skill means you will be able to craft items for less ingots and still smelt them for half. For example, plate arms at 100 cost 18 ingots. At 110, its only 15 ingots. So, assumming this stays the same, at 120 it should be 12 ingots. Plus, smelting them, you get back 1/2 of the 18, not the lower amount!!

Auction Rules::

S/B 2.25 million gold.
Increments are minimum of 50k each time
Auction ends after the end of the superbowl on Sunday (For all my football fans out there)
B/O 3.95 million

If Seattle wins, the price will be dropped by 50k. If Denver wins, the price will be raised by 50k.

Trades may be accepted. Things that can add to the value of this are Dono Coins (@ 160k/1k), Taming SS (160k/per), 115 Blacksmithing (PM me), Ethereal Mounts (@ 140k), 110 Mining/Fishing(PM me), 115 Mining/fishing (PM me)

With the above trades, 1.5 million gold must be met first, then the rest will be discussed (Unless approved ahead of time by the seller, me, via PM on the forums)

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

And just so everyone knows, this PS came from a smithing Bod that took 3 months to complete. It didn't randomly drop from someone who has a bunch of dragons and killed a champion spawn.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Just so you know, the resource reduction is due to crafting in the brit crafting area, not your skill level. even at GM it is only 15 ingots to craft plate arms in crafting area so being 120 wont affect that. you will use fewer ingots due to having better Exceptional chance on plate armor though.

Also GL on your auction. I'm surprised nobody has really sold any 120 smith PSs since the expansion. pre expansion these things were selling like crazy at around 2 mil, now nobody seems to be biting, Just ask Doomsayer, he's been trying to sell one for a few weeks.

(I hope you don't take this as trolling, I really hope you do sell this as I would like to see these moving again.)

GL man

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah 120's aren't fetching as much as they used to unfortunately. You'll be lucky to get two mil which is more than I would be willing to spend, 1.75 is more my range now.

Good to know about brit craft area, I always thought it was due to my skill haha. Too many changes since OSI days to keep up with. And I have been speaking with Doomsayer to make sure he doesnt post his during mine since we have a good working relationship and his highest bid was 2.4 with trade items, thus being why I put things I am looking for in the auction. And I wouldnt let it go for less than 2 million, I would be stubborn and use it myself at that point then force everyone who had their millions of gold yet no scroll wait it out a few more months. The way I look at it, its just like economics \and wall street hedge funding, its better to have it sooner, (like them shortsaling to get some cash back) so that way you use less ingots in the long run as well as get the benefits with the new expansion (as wall street could then use that cash to re-invest thus making money back quicker). The longer you wait, the more things diminish.

berticus

Grandmaster
I think we're still waiting to see any benefits. Wish I had the cash for it. I still have to get tinkering up for the table

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Just so you know, the resource reduction is due to crafting in the brit crafting area, not your skill level. even at GM it is only 15 ingots to craft plate arms in crafting area so being 120 wont affect that. you will use fewer ingots due to having better Exceptional chance on plate armor though.

Also GL on your auction. I'm surprised nobody has really sold any 120 smith PSs since the expansion. pre expansion these things were selling like crazy at around 2 mil, now nobody seems to be biting, Just ask Doomsayer, he's been trying to sell one for a few weeks.

(I hope you don't take this as trolling, I really hope you do sell this as I would like to see these moving again.)

GL man
They nvr were selling like crazy. lol
Hell I dont think there ever was too many of them. I finally just got 120 smithy lastnight from a bod. I have only ever seen maybe 5 sell.

Yeah thats why when my guildie offered my the gold for it i jumped on it and sold it and stopped the auction. I hope they make it to where the new slayer armor can only be made from lvl 115-120 to help them sell more frequently. Who knows though. Maybe I will buy me one for 1.25 million now to replace the one i just sold haha.