ATTN: rare hunters

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
It seems like there are a few people out actively hunting rares. I have been toying with attempting an alliance between hunters primarily as a way to save us all some time.

I was thinking a private Google spreadsheet with names of rares and a box to enter when they are stolen. That way we all know which ones are still in play and aren't wasting time, as well as keep the circle of rare hunters as small as possible.

I'm sure some spawn trading would happen but that would be up to everyone individually. Same with trading rares to complete collections.

Basically just wanting to gauge interest in this.

PM me if you're interested, post here if you have feedback, send me sexy pics if you got em ;)

@Bangkok @Inflames @rinster12

Bangkok

Apprentice
KS you box is full..... I have my book still from a young plyer... every time i get a rare i take note of the TIME ,DATE, DAY OF WEEK. ill Tell more info on chat.. the new rose in the vase i know now. i have not been on the last few weeks .. will be from now on next week ...

SidX

Grandmaster
Got a spreadsheet of my own that's been going for a while. Every time I grab a spawn I note the time... red/blue color coding changes once the spawn timer seems to change, and green for when I witness the spawn at the exact moment... gotta stay on top of the spawn trends.

Partial SS:

hbs56ZQ.jpg