WTS ATTN COLLECTORS: True Blessed Black "Sandals" Null Name Auction. Few Pairs Exist

Markess

Master
Collectors???
Its probably been FOREVER since a pair of these has come up for sale. Only have ever seen 1 other person with a pair exactly like them.
The only other person I know that has a pair says he won't ever sell them so..
Might be your only chance to obtain a pair of true BBS.

-Bids start at 3 Million
Buyout = 3.5
Bidding Ends 48 hours from last bid unless buyout is reached.

HBsk64w.jpg

Sandals are Hue #1 Pure Black

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
i have a pair as well. they are same as the blackest sandals on dono vendor. first black sandals that came out on dono vendor didnt have a tag and then later added back to the vendor with the Blackest tag

colead88

Grandmaster
i have a pair as well. they are same as the blackest sandals on dono vendor. first black sandals that came out on dono vendor didnt have a tag and then later added back to the vendor with the Blackest tag

Actually first black sandals on dono vendor do have a tag. It's just the "I support" one. Blackest sandals came long after the "I Supports"

Markess

Master

These aren't the same as those on dono vendor because these just say "sandals"
Yes they're the same color though = hue #1

You got a pair with the null name or do yours have a title?

IMO the null named items are rarer if they're unable to be obtained than the "Donation" label items.

Example: Peroxide's true blaze hue sandals where the name is null and says "sandals" worth way more imo then the dono label type
2 completely different items.

Markess

Master
GM's have confirmed there's only 8 pairs of the null named pairs that exist. I paged and they told me. So there's 8 pairs with the null name added to the server since server birth if that helps anybody.

3.5mil buyout added. - If at least the SB price isn't reached i'll just keep em. So no offers below that please!

Out of those 8 id say there very few among active accounts left. Very rare item to have as a collector.
The Blackest kind just simply don't compare when these are on your feet. =]

Markess

Master
Its a good price. Maybe if you don't have the money to afford something like this its not for you.
=P

Like I said I'll keep it before I sell it for less so if anyone wants it post here. If you don't then don't and I'll keep them.

Peav

Grandmaster
Its a good price. Maybe if you don't have the money to afford something like this its not for you.
=P

Like I said I'll keep it before I sell it for less so if anyone wants it post here. If you don't then don't and I'll keep them.

It's not about the money it's about having an option of buying them on dono vendor right now for 75% less and having one word more on them 'blackest'.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
These aren't the same as those on dono vendor because these just say "sandals"
Yes they're the same color though = hue #1

You got a pair with the null name or do yours have a title?

IMO the null named items are rarer if they're unable to be obtained than the "Donation" label items.

Example: Peroxide's true blaze hue sandals where the name is null and says "sandals" worth way more imo then the dono label type
2 completely different items.

Ya and IMO they are worth less. *shrugs*

Markess

Master
Well I know what the items worth. Can you find the exact same item for less? I don't need help pricing my item so keep you're comments to yourselves. This is one of the main reasons UOF is being held back .. Turds who troll forums like you few above. Dont care about my item, honestly have no idea what you're even speaking on and instead of not, you do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk