**Attention All ACTIVE colored ingot vendor owners*

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Please post here where your vendor is located! I need to broaden my available vendors to search when I am in need of colored stock.

I already hit yew moongate, pink lady, and Eisenhower's shop regularly. Tks everyone :)

AssHat

Grandmaster
so you go buy over priced colored ingots from 1 persons vendor combine to make a bigger stack and then sell more per ingot? and i thought already that the prices past iron ingots is insane on here, expecially with the junky not always smelt 2x in fel.... or even at GM anymore lol

Wizx13

Grandmaster
so you go buy over priced colored ingots from 1 persons vendor combine to make a bigger stack and then sell more per ingot? and i thought already that the prices past iron ingots is insane on here, expecially with the junky not always smelt 2x in fel.... or even at GM anymore lol
No I buy colored ingots within a certain price range then craft them into dex suits to sell on my vendor.

Yes some ingots are way overpriced but trying to keep a colored ingot vendor stocked is a life all on its own which i dont mind supporting so I dont have to mine them myself :)