Asking once again, when are meta steeds coming out for everyone?

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I know the answer has been "soon" for a while now but do we have any kind of indication? I mean why are paralytic venom relics dropping if we can't use them? I imagine half the server may have one sitting in the bank.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I know the answer has been "soon" for a while now but do we have any kind of indication? I mean why are paralytic venom relics dropping if we can't use them? I imagine half the server may have one sitting in the bank.
It doesn't seem like they wanted a lot out early on. They could have added them to zombie rewards instead of Dragon egg which was available from zombie right after introduced. They could have given then as invasion reward for one of the many invasion that have come after they are introduced including a special dungeon invasion for Shane birthday. (Special hued Dragon eggs were given at an invasion right after Dragon eggs came out).

So it would seem they don't want a lot in game for awhile. This may be so they can watch it for balance which is not a bad idea as less people would be effected if major changes are needed. Now that maxed pets are out there and have been for a bit I do believe we will see these introduced shortly *crosses fingers*.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Shortly after or around the re re release of Booty Island I'd assume.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk