Armslore for Meta Dexxer

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I running str and dex at 100, which leaves 25 int. Just enough to cast magic reflection. As for being uoforever, I am not sure and trying to get a feel for what I should do because I am not liking defensive talisman so far.

Thank you! This is sorta my point. If you have 200 for strength and dex then no point to have 100 magery when you can only have 25 int...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoko Kurama

Master
Thank you! This is sorta my point. If you have 200 for strength and dex then no point to have 100 magery when you can only have 25 int...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No possible reason to run 25 int unless you are a bank-sitter. Not only will pks use mind blast, but plenty of other monsters use it and it is not a spell you can resist. So minimum 40-45 int...at gm make with bless you could easily use a lvl 7/8 spell with everything below for utility. Personally, my meta dexxers both have 0 magery...only chars I have with no magery. You can still recall 100% of the time with a runebook and 0 magery. Again, just don't get caught with 25 dex though.

Dimok

Master
No possible reason to run 25 int unless you are a bank-sitter. Not only will pks use mind blast, but plenty of other monsters use it and it is not a spell you can resist. So minimum 40-45 int...at gm make with bless you could easily use a lvl 7/8 spell with everything below for utility. Personally, my meta dexxers both have 0 magery...only chars I have with no magery. You can still recall 100% of the time with a runebook and 0 magery. Again, just don't get caught with 25 dex though.
What's your stat spread on the ones with no magery?