Are We Getting An Event This Weekend????

canucks99

Master
just curious thought it was said that there was going to be an event?.. really hasn't been much going on this weekend..

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
There's x2 drops this weekend for all the down time there has been.

Appreciated, but we don't blame you guys (the staff). Not your fault there's a * with serious amounts of sand in it that constantly DDOS's the server.

But, that being said, I am sad dungeon chests are still just x1 :p

Sethisto

Neophyte
It's pretty sad to see people ddosing an ultima server. The only people I could think that would do it are people running other servers. Why is this community so toxic? It's such a small amount of people into this. The EQ private server scene is so friendly in comparison, albiet much less monetized.

Caso

Grandmaster
It's pretty sad to see people ddosing an ultima server. The only people I could think that would do it are people running other servers. Why is this community so toxic? It's such a small amount of people into this. The EQ private server scene is so friendly in comparison, albiet much less monetized.
Battle for donations.

You got an ex player from here who needs to pay for a sexual reorientation procedure. That's a lot of $10 donations. So this heshe is DDOSing UOF.